Gifts (12 days)

Awww…tis the season! :wink:

1 Like

Just wanted to say thanks for the free stuff (even though I don’t need them) these are great for new players. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the 12 days and then having the “Dev’s” sing this version of the GOW 12 Days of Christmas on the next stream afterwards :wink:

Cheers
Calvin

8 Likes

YES! SOOOO YES! The challenge has been put forth! This HAS to happen otherwise GoW Christmas won’t be complete!

@Sirrian @Ozball @Saltypatra @Kafka @Cyrup @Nimhain @any other dev I missed.

We’ll be waiting…:sunglasses:

5 Likes

We may have been caught singing it a few times in the office bith when we were designing this event and since it happened.

So I’m sure good chance someone will record at some stage

14 Likes

Too bad ninja salty isn’t there to record this

1 Like

@Nimhain you are due to change your avatar for a new kingdom :slight_smile:

She’s back on Monday

Soon TM

3 Likes

Oh ninja Salty will be recording all the things…

7 Likes

I, for one, like our new Mongo overlords, even if I don’t need more. At least these aren’t common troops or gold keys, yet.

4x Mongo new meta?

4 mythic troops plus 4000 diomonds

A tiny Christmas Imp doing Christmassy damage?
Anyway thank you for the gifts!

1 Like

3 deckhands today!

Nim changed avatar :slight_smile:

Deck the halls with useless deckhands tra la la la la, la la la! Lol

1 Like

Because we just got a new patch, though she was late. She’s supposed to change avatar when patch submitted I thought.

Or, does she and just lay low!

No christmas troops in my inbox today, lucky I don’t need anymore deck hands :+1:

But, but, but… we are starving for Common troops, you know!

Anyway, thanks to the Powers That Be for the pretty gift.

1 Like

A dozen firebombs would be cool though! Or hammerhead, he’s actually pretty good in arena and I’ve used it last week for the all blue team with Elspeth bat and penguin and the amount of times he killed the last troop was surprising.

It’s incredibly hard to imagine any of the upcoming troops we receive will be useful if they are going to give us increasing numbers of that troop each day. They aren’t going to give us 12 copies of anything higher than epic. If we are incredibly lucky it will be some of the new straight to chest troops.

2 Likes