A couple of quick Holiday Announcements

My guess is until next reset

Pretty sure it will be gone by tomorrow was only set to be 7 days if I recall.

*cough* disenchant 3 Chosens for 150 souls each *cough*

I wish autumn imp was finally there also. Spent 18K gems and 9K glory keys chasing one and my hoard has never recovered because of the task nerfs soon after.

One question…
Why?
Lol

Because it was the only card besides the GW cards I didn’t have mythic. Now I’m all the way down to 20 in the ascension leaderboard since I’m much more conservative with my spending.

I’ve never understood chasing rubbish troops for collection /leaderboard purposes. It’s such a waste of time and resources.

Also got cocky. I thought I had such a huge stash I could afford to.

After the nerf every gem is precious. Legendaries give like 1 event key, 1 gem key and 100 glory now. Mondays used to be Christmas.

2 Likes

@Sirrian where’s that christmas video?! Or did I miss it? :-p

They said in one of the other threads that Pharos’ll be in there until the New Year, meaning the next reset.

I’m gonna be like 200 diamonds short after giving up hope and crafting Jotnar a few weeks back instead but glad y’all were able to make him. Ah well, lesson learned for next time.

Don’t forget to check and see if you have enough shards to craft 200 diamonds.

Did already. That’s after converting all my shards to diamonds, unfortunately. :frowning:

You exaggerate, but only slightly. :confused:

So now that our holiday giveaways are over, what did everyone think? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Saltypatra It was cool but too many troops useless for end gamers i would prefer more keys and jewels.

4 Likes

For me personally it was forgettable as there was nothing that particularly helped me. Not to say I don’t appreciate free stuff of course.

But for newer players I’m sure it was a great little thing for them and helped them make new teams/get new troops/traits.

I would however have preferred the time and effort to be spent elsewhere such as fixing the issues with Guild Wars and Arena. [Edit: Salty makes me look silly]

1 Like

Just as a side note, the giveaways didn’t detract any time from other bug fixes or improvements. (Please remember that different team members work on different upcoming events, changes and even giveaways!)

5 Likes

I really enjoyed the event even though as a end game player not much that I didn’t already have but still appreciated regardless, especially Pharos Ra and the free vip keys.

Can we hope to see more event like this in the future ?

2 Likes

It was fun to guess what we would get on each day.

Maybe next time, not exactly on Christmas, we could have some sort of puzzle/riddles game hosted in the forums where everyone could post one guess each day* and if we solve it some rewards would be sent by ingame mail to everyone.

*If this forum allows to creat threads requiring a mod’s approval before a reply is posted.

It was nice, but I wish there was a fun little in-game activity to go with it.