A couple of quick Holiday Announcements

I think it’s a subtlety, and things change.

The original SoulForge was just a random grab bag. I can believe the devs didn’t really have direct control over the troops. In theory, sure, they could manually muck with a database or data file and force new troops out. I bet that was untested and impractical.

Since then, they’ve updated SoulForge to try and limit repeats. It’s possible they added code to give some manual control while they were at it.

Things can be true yesterday but false today. Information changes.

2 Likes

I don’t need Pharos, but I know this made a lot of people happy. Thanks Devs!! You all have a wonderful holiday season, and thanks for listening and acting on this one. Many happy people here. It ROCKS !!

3 Likes

I think the Devs always have direct control of what troops go in. My understanding is that they implemented a system that’s based on RNG and don’t mess with that system on a weekly basis.

They could specify if/when each troop appears in the forge if they wanted to, but chose a random system for that. Partly to save them the hassle, partly to make it consistent with most of the reward system in this game which is mostly RNG based.

3 Likes

Exactly this. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t see him in the Patterns section? Shouldn’t he be there at the bottom? I have other troops. Any suggestions?

Yes. Your Soulforge must be level 10 to craft mythics.

4 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. Well I am almost there. Thanks!!

1 Like

I honestly LOVE Yasmine’s Chosen. I have a team with 2 of them and they just keep feeding each other more and more. You’d be surprised how well they do together!

Good to have Pharos-Ra in forge but, why this one and not Draalulis.
I still waiting for it many weeks.

He’s my next choice too

@Sirrian is there going to be any more holiday sales? :slight_smile:

I’m 500+ diamonds away from being able to forge Pharos-Ra :disappointed:

I sympathize, I’m going to be 80 short myself :disappointed_relieved: after waiting so long it’s a big disappointment. I’m praying for a christmas miracle in the form of some diamonds in the remaining 12 days gifts.

1 Like

Hopefully, he’ll circle back again soon.

I think this is likely. Whether or not it will be 80 diamonds is less clear.

Before Thursday, the ability to get 80 diamonds should be realistic.

As long as you have gems, you can get 40 diamonds/day in the dungeon- 20 from battles & 20 from the 50 gem offer.

Of course even easier if your guild gets its tasks done-- I think there are 150 diamonds to be had there. Plus those adorable “shards” :wink:

1 Like

I already had all the diamonds from guild tasks, gem packs, and converted shards figured into my calculations when i came up with that amount. It wasn’t happening. Thank the heavens above my mom got me the sunday pack with cash for christmas!! She got sick of me sulking and kabitzing lol And i couldn’t get it myself because “santa” went overboard for my son. I couldn’t craft him immediately, but at least i know i will in less than 24 hours. So, i am no longer scrooge :smile:

5 Likes

Congrats. Although a 5 buck Christmas gift ain’t worth shouting home about, a troop you’ve been waiting on for 3 months that you thought you weren’t going to be able to craft, is.

1 Like

How much longer is Pharos going to be in the forge?