A couple of quick Holiday Announcements

Also worth mention to the Devs, that the game has never been better than it currently is. So it has been a good year.

2 Likes

Indeed. On the other side of the spectrum, I really like the UI. It’s sleek and clean and works so much better on my mobile device.

Kudos for a good direction for this game. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

As i am VIP lvl 8 and that the gems got nerfed, they can GIFT me the diamonds as a gesture of good will!!!

I would also like to add, that now they have gifted Rah, we will now have to wait bloody months for it to come back again.

It also goes to prove that they CAN pick and choose the mythics all along.

1 Like

They got the ability to control the SF from the most recent update, allegedly. I’d venture to guess they had the power all along, they just didn’t want to let on that they did. Well, the cat’s definitely out of the bag, now! =P

Mythics are set by random selection , we just decided to pop Pharos Ra in as a present.

3 Likes

This is such a super cool news! Thanks @Sirrian, and all the devs too!

I have just one question because I want to be 100% sure. Pharos wont reset on monday, yes? He will still be there, in the Forge? I’m asking, because I will need an extra day or two to hit the 4.000 diamonds. :-] Thanks again!

And Merry Christmas!

Really great news here - don’t personally need Pharos but I’m happy for those who do.

A thought for those who won’t have enough Diamonds - would you consider offering unlimited real-money Diamond packs on Sunday? Could be a nice win-win for those who really want Pharos…

Also, based on this, the Dawn gonna get BRUNG in a few weeks…

3 Likes

I knew there would be a reason to keep saving and not craft another mythic. Good things come to those who wait :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, but i got all troops :stuck_out_tongue: I could take some gems!

Its okay to be jealous. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Thanks a lot for listening to us.

Why would you need 3 Pharos? 1000 souls per match?

I never said it was particularly viable…

I also, uh… don’t need souls.

You’re right, you convinced me.

3 is always better than 2, unless it’s a bypass.

1 Like

THEY LOVE ME!
THE DEVS REALLY LOVE ME!!

:hugs: :kissing_heart: :hugs:

Seriously, thank you to @Sirrian, @Nimhain, @Saltypatra, @Ozball!!
This was the best surprise ever! :wink:

8 Likes

That’s exactly why. If you need souls: Pharos, Valkyrie, Pharos, Pharos, Dragon Banner is the way to go. After a couple/few hours, you’ll be swimming in souls. Haha.

1 Like

I sincerely thank you for this - it is greatly appreciated!

4 Likes

plz to be explaining how I grab 1,000 diamonds?

1 Like

I don’t understand,you guys said you had no control over what is in the soulforge,yet at any point in time you can add a troop?

3 Likes

Theory: They stated how the rotation works, without any interference on their part. After the problem with said rotation arose, with Pharos-Ra being the main issue, they would try to figure out a better way to make such rotation with a full cycle. During this time they might have finally discovered a way to introduce a troop any time and they went with it for Christmas.

In this case scenario they could as well just as well keep introducing troops manually from this point, but it could be a bothersome task to do every week, so they are still working on a code to do it automatically.

1 Like