A couple of quick Holiday Announcements

Hello everyone,

Happy Holidays! I just wanted to stop by with a few announcements for you all.

1. We’re extended the time for picking up the 12-days of Christmas giveaway to 30 Dec 7am GMT. So now you have 4 extra days to pick up your rewards.

2. As a special super awesome surprise… for the next 7 days… we’re adding Pharos-Ra to the Soul Forge for everyone. So grab your Diamonds and get a-forgin’! (he’ll be in there in the next hour or two I suspect)

3. We’re having the Infinity Plus Two office party tomorrow afternoon (lots of cocktails & board games), and I shall try my hardest, to get a video of team singing the 12 Days of Krystara Christmas under Elliot our Dragon Mascot, which (if successful) we will post for you on Christmas Day!

Have fun!

58 Likes

thanks @Sirrian

Sirrian is the MVP, it is known. Now you can all go craft Pharos Ra!

Summary

And stop asking me about it…

15 Likes

Pretty sure Cyrup is also thrilled by this development.

1 Like

Yay thanks for making my Christmas and I am sure quite a few others with the gift of Pharos Ra in the Soulforge!!! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

Awesome announcement, but now I’m torn. I already had a plan to craft a troop I’ve wanted ever since I started playing this game a year ago. But, in the same aspect, Pharos-Ra is hard to come by. Hmm. Decisions, Decisions.

You just gave @efh313 a merry Christmas. :grin:

8 Likes

We knew @efh313 would be happy!

4 Likes

Wow very nice im glad for the people who wanted phara ros very nice surprise.

I wish you a good party guys and don 't drink too much :slight_smile:

1 Like

WHAT? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US???

YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE PHAROS-RA SUPPORT GROUP I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY NOW SIRRIAN!!!1!!11!! :sob::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin::ghost::skull_and_crossbones::exploding_head:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

THIS WAS OUR PLAN ALL ALONG.

26 Likes

Well fine then. I’m gonna go on Guild Chat Channel One and smoke cigarettes and cuss! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :smoking:

1 Like

You wouldn’t dare.

tumblr_liyj3cQhma1qaxsi0

1 Like

will the party be before the new mythic is put up or after?

No comment.

concerning that…

I kid, I kid. Everything will be kosher.

Pharos - Ra in the soul forge. Truly. A Christmas miracle.

2 Likes

5 Likes

so no little sausages then…