A Couple of Invasion Issues

300% is on the extreme low end. Disneyland is rumored to have the $5 fountain drink costs down to under 1/2 cent for the syrup, and the cup is a few cents. Staggering markup. McDonalds (Value Meal) is on a whole other level way beyond Disney.

looks like it

1 Like

I have played games with people, and watched them drop 10k at a time on the game. was like :expressionless:

Was a free to play game as well lol.

Beat two Valravens and won the battles. One in Stage 4 and the other in Stage 5. No Sigils given. Anyone else affected? I’m putting a ticket in but I am not continuing with Invasion until it gets fixed.

1 Like

Just noticed the same issue. I have purchased Tier 3 in the shop, which gives a total of 9 sigils, plus my original 4. I have not lost yet, but after 13 battles I’m out off sigils, which means the Valravens haven’t been dropping sigils. Very frustrating.

2 Likes

Compensation is out.

I don’t think that was 21 hours ago though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can confirm here.

Just saw a Valraven, defeated it, and sigils did not appear in the end-of-battle loot, nor were they added directly to my sigil “energy” on the main map screen.

Holding off playing any more invasions until this is fixed.

2 Likes

@turintuor i hope you enjoy your 20 gems compensation

Also look like they were in a rush they misstyped compensation (compenstion)

Better than nothing…
I still prefer sigils :slight_smile: .

same here (on xbox), saw “compensation” in post, thought everything’s alright, bought lvl 4 in shop, played my 5 fights for 250 gems on stage 6 &7 , killed 2 valravens and got 0(zero) sigils !! ------ keeping purchases available, while they exactly know somethings wrong with it leaves a sour taste …

2 Likes

@Smash that is crazy! What game was it?! Also I’m assuming they are unmarried with no kids or related to the Walton family lol. I spent about 50k on Xbox 360 units and games over 4 years but I was not married with kids and was making $2 a minute during those years

$2 a minute? I suspect the profession but I’d rather not know for sure… So, make something up lol

4 Likes

It’s probably not what you think actually I was working as an engineering consultant for a SAGD facility in Alberta during a boom where quality people were very rare so they were throwing money at folks to get them (the same work now pays about $1.25 to $1.50 a minute in comparison and of course you need the 20+ years experience I have to command that rate)
Cheers

1 Like

Lol, enjoying Trudeau and the lack of pipeline capacity? With Venezuelan heavy crude production flatlinng Canadian bitumen should be in high demand to blend with all that light shale oil.

Agree :slight_smile:

@sirrian hoisted by his own petard :slight_smile:

has been on 2 dif games

1st was Torn. Is a text based browser game, still running now and has been around for like 10 years.

2nd was War of the Immortals, which closed down the other month.

And yeah, both times were single with no kids lol. I stopped being shocked at how much people are willing to drop in free to play games a looong time ago lol.

1 Like

There were more issues out there.

When I kill a valraven it is suppose to add 2 sigils but only give 1.
I explain; every time you finish a match against the towers when it finish I see I decrease in 1 my sigils and when I kill a valraven it suppose to give 2 sigils more. If I have 10 sigils and finish the match I have 9 but it adds 1 for the valraven so 10 again, when it suppose to be 11.

It happens before also with the Raid Boss.

So the problem is easy to see, we don´t have sigils and we don´t have gems.

Is no matter how it calls energy siglis or direct $. We all need to know that this game is Not “non profit” thing. On second side sit group of real peaple which wanna win some money for living. They made mostly good work and it deserve for reward because that is they job.

…BUT it is not so simple in this time. So someone has idea about free to play games. You can free play but with some restriction. but we still need to know that someone work hard for this game and for total free play he has no money for living. that way some games have short living time or low quality.
When we expect good quality we need to pay.

From other side Game Publisher must all time thinking about balance what Player can buy and for what must work. Is of course very important that good players can play (win)equal like reach players - opposite game go in wrong way: good players past away, reach players too- because is no-one to bite.
So long when GoW is good balanced I play, but when go to far in MoneyMachine I give up. I buy regular some this in game because that is my Thanks for entertainment.

2 Likes

yeah when a bird does appear sometimes it gives 2 matches but other times only 1 - but hey birds are so scarce for me its easy to see when u get shortchanged.

invasion is more fun than raid but without the sigil drops beeing made automatic then both are crap.

if everyone is being treated differently with sigil drops, then there is no point in playing much because there is no possible comparison. You can’t even pretend its possible because if you cant play the same number of matches then its all garbage.

There’s no point in buying sigils because if the birds don’t appear in the matches you bought its all over, and its clear different drops for different players. towers or points it dont matter how good you are because if you dont get matches you cant play. Its the ultimate pay to win because the best players are penalised off the park.

ohh and the compensation was also crap …

Surely the mark up on virtual currency is a lot higher than 300%?

1 Like