A Couple of Invasion Issues

It’s not the same thing at all, because there is no raw material precursor. It’s like trying to figure out the markup on therapy sessions.

1 Like

Guys, can we talk about 'Valravens are evil and this is the first step to Gems of Candy Crush" in a different thread and stick to “Is it safe to play Invasion” in this one?

I’ve seen enough scattered rumors to think it’s possible Valravens now drop nothing in all rounds, because that’s an obvious consequence of “I fixed Valravens dropping nothing in the final round”. I don’t want to play Invasion rounds if they aren’t dropping, and I’d like to warn my clan.

That information’s a titch more useful, and the implications far more damning, than “I’m worried this is too F2P”.

2 Likes

OK, for some reason I got the idea the fix for THAT caused all Valravens to stop working.

1 Like

Spent my gems. No more sigs.sigs not appearing. Not had any. Gutted

So one every 4th win we’ll get 2 sigils? Not to bad.

1 Like

Apologies for the delay in mentioning & bug, but for anyone who has held off on their Invasion battles until word of Valravens functioning again - they should be functioning properly now at all stages.

12 Likes

@Alpheon i was dissapointed yesterday when you guys fixed the valraven, i was already at the citadel 36/65, and i was expecting you guys would give 10-12 sigils to the people in my situation since we didin’t catch any, but no i had to wait for the next day to be able to play and get
More sigils.

1 Like

Hell, you could say the game was hacked and I’ll still crack a smile because of that freakin profile picture, joseph is my favorite jojo.

1 Like

Nevermind ricky, they fixed 8 first, then seemed to wait until more people got 0’zero’d at the earlier stages and with more complaints eventually they got round to fixing the earlier stages as well or so they say. So vip priority service…

I was getting Valravens in earlier stages regularly about 20min after it went live. Sooo id say it was more bad luck

So the varrious fixes posted by the developers weren’t needed at all, so why did they post them?

You mean, the fix for after you hit stage 8, which is the last stage, so therefore not an earlier stage like I said??

You complain about earlier stage. I point out that earlier stage was working.

But please, continue to be butt hurt

1 Like

Actually a number of people of people on the forum besides myself commented on the complete absence of sigils from an earlier stage.

That issue was fixed after the stage 8 issue, which is why there was more than 1 fix.

Please note that your unpleasant and unwarranted reference to my anus was not appreciated and can only be considered abusive.

And yes, extra Sigils were still there in earlier stages :open_mouth:

Maybe, just maybe, there is this thing called RNG, that means that it is entirely possible for them to be there, and you get none. Who would of thunked it.

Also

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you

2 Likes

You forget that the sigils were supposed to appear in timed intervals. If somebody got none - definitely a bug.

3 Likes

No, It was said that they would average out. That is not the same as timed intervals.

That means that You and Me could both do 100 fights. We could get 5 valravens each in that time.

I get my 5 1st 5 fights. You can get yours last 5 fights.

We still both have the same average of 5 valravens per 100 fights.

Further to that iirc, i believe it was +1/-1 of the average.

So if the average is 5 per 100 fights. Then there are cases, where people will only get 4. And yet others will get 6.

1 Like