5.6 Patch Notes (Gnome-a-Palooza)

This is planned. They had beta testers who enjoyed it so much. This gnome event is 4 days and started on THURSDAY. It means they have time to adjust the gnome rate. So just be thankful for that 1 day which was not scheduled so only a few players can take advantage of it.

Just curious is the gnomeapalooza event actually 4 days?? The in-game event clock says it only has 1 day and 14hrs left which essentially means it will be done Saturday night. Just wondering if there is an error or if I am reading something wrongā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

If youā€™re going to fix the gnome appearances within a day, you should have the skull bugs fixed just as fast. Iā€™m playing the world event right now, whittling down 400 durability troops just for a level 200 something webspinner to spawn and get two instant kills because, yes, its literally getting the 3x 100 something skull damage on the top two troops immediately. Maybe test your junk before you spew it out in our faces.

Youā€™re probably reading wrong.
There is the flash offer timer next to your hero portrait saying 1 day 14 hours (as of at the time of writing)
and then there is Treasure vault info under News tab where it says 2 days 14 hours.

5 Likes

Ahh that is exactly what it is!!! Thanks a bunch.

Are you talking to me?

If so, no, Iā€™m saying they looked at the data and noticed that it was not what they expected - people farming hardcore and getting way more than they anticipated.

I wouldnā€™t know, though. Could have been planned to go this way from the start.

All Iā€™m saying is that they didnā€™t need people on the forum to notice as they have all the data. They might even have started the event early so someone would be in te office to fix the rates just in case it went beyond what they wanted us to get.

1 Like

Has anyone got a new Gnome from the Vault? As a card from Cedric. I got only existing cards so far: Valraven, Cedric, Treasure Gnome, The Sun.

They get added to the drop table on Monday after the weekly reset. The band gnomes wonā€™t show up until then.

1 Like

Of all the things to be doing on a vault weekend, vaults are not one of them, because there is no benefit to doing them on a vault weekend, and in fact take away time from actually farming gnomes in explore.

I can get being excited to open them, especially if you burn through them as soon as you get them. But agreed, itā€™s much better to farm now, use them at your leisure later.

@Saltypatra may we know who wrote the new gnome-a-palooza song or the story behind it ? I like it!

2 Likes

Did the regular gnome drop rate get changed? 150ish battles and 4 of the band gnomes dropping verses and 1 soul gnome. (no other gnomes seen) Doesnā€™t feel like a gnome weekend at all after yesterday.

2 Likes

shhhhh! the band gnomes are better overall.

1 Like

This is still an excellent event even after the nerf. Fantastic update to the game!

8 Likes

people complained because they want to get 1k vault keys like you, lol

and yes i agree, even after the nerf, the event is still great

and some distasteful people started to send salty hate mails againā€¦ ughā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m going to be hunting verses all day, in my situation I still need every resource it gives, thatā€™s where I will be concentrating my energy!

2 Likes

Iā€™m more pi$$ed about going through 17 Epic Vault Keys and not getting a Tarot Card :frowning:

Should an epic one have a higher tarot chance?
Otherwise 17 have the same, very low chance to get one.

1 Like

This wouldnā€™t be a bad idea, imo.

A Feature Request thread would probably be ignored, but one never knows for sure ā€” worth a shot :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I would have hoped so :frowning:

I have 120 regular Vault Keys at the moment and should be around 200 by the end of GaP, so maybe Iā€™ll get one from thatā€¦