5.6 Patch Notes (Gnome-a-Palooza)

Just wondering why you came back to this game when all you have is bitterness towards the game. I don’t think I’m anyone I’m not the one talking about people keeping their mouth shut thinking I own the place.

1 Like

There’s a big difference between having an honest opinion and thinking I own the place.

1 Like

I reiterate, who do you think you are exactly?

What makes you think that I owe you (or anyone else for that matter) an explanation of what game I choose to play at any given time and why?

The devs made a choice that results in a few players getting benefits while most players didn’t. Those players are upset about it and are choosing to let the devs know about it.

You say:

But that is exactly what you are doing. This is a real pot/kettle situation and it’s just pathetic that you cant see it.

You don’t owe me anything it just seems pretty weird but by all means you do you. I haven’t told anyone to not share their opinion I just think their opinion stinks and they’re largely delusional.

So what if it is? You’re welcome to your opinion, I just think it stinks. Fortunately for me, my self esteem doesn’t rely on the opinion of some insignificant troll on the web.

Umm…

And…

Weird… seems to me like you’re equating this persons opinion with them “thinking they own the place”. That’s no different than telling them to just sit down and shut up.

Hypocritical much?

Anyway, I’ve lost enough brain cells trying to talk to someone who is incapable of understanding what I’m saying so I’m going to go do something more productive. Like try to pour water uphill or something.

1 Like

All that and you missed the actual important part… truly astonishing. You can’t lose things that never existed by the way.

Well this seems much derailed …

12 Likes

@Saltypatra

@Saltypatra

1 Like

noyou

6 Likes

it seems to me that you are criticizing a little too much. Each player plays as much and how he wants, or is it not like that anymore? :neutral_face:

I am sorry but I don’t see @Fleg criticizing. He was bragging (rights for which he/she earned) about the things he got.

3 Likes

translation error … they are criticizing too much. I am very happy for Fleg :wink:

1 Like

2ua9ox

It’s no one’s fault that they got to play a lot and got a lot of resources. It’s also no one’s fault that the event got nerfed already. We all knew it was coming.

I mostly missed out though I got to play about 4 gaps or so.

I had fun, though.

Sad it didn’t last longer but can’t blame other players for this. Bugs that are too good for the players always get nerfed asap on any game I’ve ever played, players alerting the devs or not. They monitor that stuff.

4 Likes

Let me make sure I understand what you’re saying.

So, you’re saying that the devs made a mistake in the code and they KNEW it was a mistake immediately upon launch of the event but it took them 24 hours to fix it and all the people posting about how much they were getting on here had nothing to do with it because the dev team already knew they goofed?

That about sum it up?

translation error … they are criticizing too much. I am very happy for Fleg!! :wink:

3 Likes

Lol…

2 Likes

A tip for pet collectors: If you play PVP during palooza you typically only get 3 gnomes and then a Hero. Since I am still trying to Mythic some pets, I have been starting every palooza I do in PVP. Before I trigger the palooza, I set up a Firebomb team to fight. Then, I do one quick match of PVP that consists of 4 gnomes since most Firebombs teams are just x4 firebombs and no heroes. 100% of the time I get at least one pet gnome in that one PVP battle, so I trigger a pet and then run over to explore and do that the rest of the time. Then, after the palooza is done I go and do my pet battles ! Has worked out well so far and I have already been able to level up quite a few pets!!

6 Likes

Thank you for the good try. I felt like a nerf was inevitable, but I was hoping to have a second day, and it feels like they over-nerfed it. I went an entire GAP without getting a single verse

1 Like