5.6 Patch Notes (Gnome-a-Palooza)

That’s why I’m favor of let the glitch for the whole weekend. This is game already sucks our soul so much on infinite grinding.

2 Likes

The finger pointing on here is pretty delusional. This was getting nerfed regardless of what people were saying on here.

Bet you got tons of verses before it got nerfed though right?

Yeah I did so what? I had time to play most of the day after I finished work am I supposed to apologise or something? It’s cute that people think the devs would have no idea what was happening if no one came on here to talk about it.

1 Like

No. No need to apologize. But to come here and give people sh… er… grief because they are disappointed about missing the chance to get the same thing you got is pretty selfish and pathetic tbh

I’m talking about the people who are blaming other players for the nerf like it wasn’t gonna happen regardless. Some people on here even convinced themselves that it was intentional by the devs.

1 Like

Of course it was. It’s exactly the kind of thing the devs have done for years. Ever since Sirrian stopped running things actually.

:point_up:exactly this

So it was intentional only to nerf it a day later? Makes a lot of sense.

You dont think that the devs know who can be counted on to play the game at reset and spend a minimum of 10 hours on it b4 logging off? They do. They know it quite well in fact because it’s the same fools who are vip10+. Think of it like a little reward for the devs favorites.

1 Like

Those people gained very little from this exercise. Maybe some orbs but that’s about it.

That changes nothing

We’re not delusional, everyone knew this was getting nerfed, but if people would’ve kept their mouth shut maybe it wouldn’t of got nerfed so soon.

1 Like

What annoys me is that incorrect drop rates that favour the player get fixed in hours, but when they disadvantage the player it can take months. Epic Vault Keys, I’m looking at you.

1 Like

Who do you think you are exactly?

1 Like

A Gems of War player

Oh interesting. From your comment I thought you owned the place.

1 Like

I am in fact…NOT the owner of GoW forums. Sorry for not making that clear

1 Like

An easy solution would be to give everybody a limited amount of GaPs to obtain. I.e. something between 30 and 100. Nobody would complain anymore.

Who do you think you are exactly?

1 Like