Gnoma-a-Palooza Changes

Ahoy adventurers,

As some of you might have guessed, a few too many gnomes have been set loose in Krystara than intended. As such we are pushing a server fix that will make a few small changes.

• The chance to encounter one of the Mana Surge Gnomes during Gnome-a-Palooza has been lowered. Right now they are appearing too often during a Gnome-a-Palooza, leading to an unbalanced amount of Verses being obtained. You can still encounter one of the Mana Surge Gnomes during an active Gnome-a-Palooza, but it will be a rarer occurrence.

• We have adjusted some of the other Gnome chances to account for this. We wanted to make the chance to encounter our other Gnomes more even. (That being said, the chance to encounter a Pet Gnome in PVP remains unchanged.)

We don’t have any intention of rolling back the awards you have gotten thus far, so enjoy your stashes. Thank you for your understanding as we make these changes, and happy matching!

29 Likes

A reasonable response to the unbalance.
Appreciated.
:relaxed: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Very much needed. Thank you for the transparency.

I don’t want to play a game where every other event is pointless next to the firehose of GAP loot.

4 Likes

Agreed the change is reasonable. But gotta say, it could have been done a little earlier. I understand the time difference though. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Saltypatra So where we can get these Verses now? Is it only during regular explore?, is that mean during the Palooza no more getting Verses?

1 Like

Anecdotally, it seems higher outside of a GAP event. New meta could be to build a stash during gnome weekends, and use them at other times. Maybe not, though - they do nice things for the tracker.

2 Likes

Should’ve skipped work today. Didn’t get to join in on the madness. :sob:

10 Likes

I understand the nerf but am very sad I didnt get to play with the cheat codes on :smiley:

4 Likes

Good response tbh. A nerf was needed but if there was any kind of a roll back that would have been me done with the game after I spent all day grinding the event. Still have enough verses for over 30 so I’m looking forward to getting those done still.

2 Likes

So those of us who were unable to start the event at the beginning are just shit outta luck then? Yeah, that’s fair.:roll_eyes:

12 Likes

:sob:

(10 characters)

1 Like

Devs simply removed those gnomes!!! not lowered %!!!

And once again - IT CAN BE FIXED WITHIN MINUTES, RIGHT?
What about 4 years old issues??? Still struggling???

5 Likes

Necessary chgange that shoud’ve been present from the very beginning;
unfortunately, as others already mention, things going as usual - chosen few get all the stuff in the world (guild guardians from gold chests, high encounter rate when gnomes were first introduced) while those who are not there to grind the hell out at the very reset get, comparatively, little so little.

15 Likes

They aren’t removed but it has been lowered significantly. Last 15 minutes of my palooza I only encountered one verse gnome.

3 Likes

How is the encounter of them outside the 15 minutes?

I know how you feel. I could have done more. If it wasn’t for verse 2 seemingly having a lower drop rate for me for some reason. I was able to get 30 of each verse (12 of second). But I managed to farm nearly 200 keys during that time. So I still made out like a bandit lol.

1 Like

Thanks for the rapid response and also for this amazing new Event!

Nowayjoe2go

I’ve seen 2 over the last 2 hours

1 Like

Just adding: I am not surprised by the nerf, but am disappointed.

I only got one GAP. It didnt give me enough verses for another. For the first time in ages I farmed explore. Three hours later I still didnt have enough verses. But no problem, I actually enjoy grinding if theres a reward to it. I know soon Ill be able to loop GAPs.

Andddd nope. No more looping. Not sure Ill bother with more grinding. Waiting to see exactly how much the rates changed.

3 Likes

Let us have our supercharged gnome spawns for ONE day! ;-;