5.6 Patch Notes (Gnome-a-Palooza)

Y’know Gnome-a-Palooza is colorist when I go through 30 minutes of gnome bashing and this doesn’t move an inch.

And the first thing I do is go into PVP, immediately get the one green gnome in the game and it gives me a vault key lol.

1 Like

Just to clarify since I didn’t see anything saying otherwise. We do get to keep all our verses and craft the GaP whenever we want right? I wanted to save some of mine for the next vault event since my pity counter is getting quite high.

Just wanted to make sure they didn’t plan on ending the event or something that anyone knows of.

GAP isn’t an event, at least not a universal one. It is a player-activated item. GAP isn’t going away, and neither are your verses! :smile:

3 Likes

Oh good, thank you. I assumed it wasn’t but wanted to be sure. It wouldn’t surprise me though if they make it so they don’t trigger the pity counter though. Unless they touched on that at some point as well.

1 Like

Just a little mention that I’m looking for volunteers to supply their vault rewards info in our efforts to give an estimate on drop chances in the vault. Very simple process, please have a look and let me know if you can help :grin:

8 Likes

Thanks for this.

I will contribute to this. I will do 100 VK after each Vault Weekend until further notice. However I am not going to unload any VKs until the double skull damage, double mana bug is fixed.

I wil do the same with EVKS at a rate of 10 per Vault Weekend. Small sample from me, but if others help, then it should be fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
Please up the possibility to set the level requirements to 1500. At this moment is unreal to find player with needed doom weapons, mythics and all other stuff for first brackets. No big differ between 20-90 levels. No reason to set levels 10-100. This is one day of playing. You can save 1, 50, 100. But it’s time to make 1100-1500 lvl. This is necessary for all top guilds.
This is easy to release. It would be great to see this in 5.6.5 or 5.7

PS Also I would like to see requirements for amount of all troops. This will easily make it clear at what stage of game the player is at. But this is my dream. I’m not wait that you can do it fast.

6 Likes

I believe you mean the deathknight armor. The dragon armor can be bought with gems and does not give the 100% xp boost.

1 Like

It is not pay to win. It is more of pay to advance faster.

3 Likes

Ok… had a situation yesterday, that my TPK converted (with his transform spell, not with lycanthropy) wulfgarok into sth else, it didn’t count for campaign task… is it a bug or not? :slight_smile:

Both types of transform should still count as far as I’m aware. We’ve got a team member checking battle logs and testing this at the moment so we can see what’s happening.

Transforms are very inconsistent.

Pretty sure than in factions, for instance, a troop affected by lycan is now reduced in rarity and stripped of traits/medals (which persosts into the next room(s)), whereas if the hag turns you into a toad, after that fight is over you get to have a toad of the rarity/elite-level of your collection :man_shrugging:

I could be mis-remembering, but I don’t think so. I delve a fair bit. Maybe @Snooj or someone who takes and makes video bug reports would be willing to demonstrate (or refute my anecdote :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Oh man, this would be a nightmare to test. What are the chances? Though I do remember one delve where three of my troops became toads…

I am farming delves again next week when the campaign is over and stats are gone. Ill try to get this to happen with video. If someone beats me to it I wont argue!

1 Like

I played more than “4k trophies a week” for the last 2 weeks.
Last week I get 1 band gnome/ verse. Also got 1 this week.
If the band gnome rate stays this low (1 verse a week), we would hardly get 1 GaP worth verses between Vault weekends (every 6 week).
Please fix the new gnome rate.

1 Like

Just tested and fortunately this is NOT true of becoming a toad. Well, fortunate for the community as that means lycan transform and toad transform are consistent. And now I get to call @Magnusimus a liar. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hag changed me into a level 10 toad with no traits. The next battle that didnt change. The toad in my collection is level 20 with all traits.

Sorry for the bad video quality. There is an upload size limit.
2021_08_03_20_25_40_2

Now to finish this delve run with a toad… :sob:

4 Likes

Thanks!

Now I’ve either got egg on my face, or they changed it all in one go — either way, I appreciate the documentation :heart:

2 Likes