5.6 Patch Notes (Gnome-a-Palooza)

at least u got rage of heart.

Wishful thinking aside, this is the most fun my guild has had with GoW in ages.
:love_you_gesture: :vulcan_salute:
#hereā€™stohopingthereā€™snoothershoedropping

5 Likes

It will definitely be nerfed. I canā€™t believe it hasnā€™t already. In addition to all the vkā€™s I think Iā€™ve already earned about 1500 gems from gnome drops. Even after the 4 day event ends players could continue this GAP loop just wonā€™t find many vkā€™s but still get all the other stuff. Infinite gems, souls, glory etc.

Definite nerf or roll back coming.

Edit: actually Iā€™ve earned 2200 gems from gnome drops so far.

2 Likes

Yeah exactly, although I do think it needs a bit of a nerf, a complete one would ruin it. It definitely seems to be setting up for more sinks, and helping newer players catch up more easily.

Same, and looking at the global chat it definitely looks like we arenā€™t the only ones

I canā€™t imagine what kind of sink would make the current GAP model healthy for the game.

I think everyone should get a fun weekend. After that, I want the game to survive. Or maybe this is just how it ends - it definitely feels apocalyptic.

2 Likes

Yeah, it definitely does need nerfed a bit, but it looks like after itā€™s fixed it will probably help with a new sink

Not everyone will get so many gems. I havenā€™t even started a single GAP yet. Havenā€™t had time.

I canā€™t imagine the rage if they did a rollback after people spend however many hours on this.

Look at the amount of fun people are having. I havenā€™t seen this level of positivity in ages. This is exactly what this game needed!

10 Likes

This also really has helped distract people from all the negative things that have happened recently (lycanā€¦)

4 Likes

Wait for the outcry when the nerf is implemented :joy:

1 Like

The people I feel bad for are the ones spending REAL CASH on verses when verses are literally handed out. I had enough verses to make 3 gnome-a-palooza, so I crafted one. Did a whole bunch of explores. 15 minutes later I went to craft another one and I could make SIX of them. They are handed out like candy.

2 Likes

Some people have been having a hard time getting them, so I can see some people buying it. But same is true with the shop as well, itā€™s pretty easy to get gems without buying them, but people still do.

1 Like

Precisely!

1 Like

Wonā€™t be anywhere near as bad as a rollback would be, and by that point most people would probably have gotten most of what they wanted out of it anyway.

Can band gnomes give vault keys?

No, they cannot.

Ah, I see.

Maybe the problem has resolved itself? Very hard currently to maintain the loop with the servers getting smashed so hard lol. Only doing about half the battles per GAP that I was doing earlier.

2 Likes

Uncle Rambo loves the rock style music when the band is on. he have on full volume hahaha

4 Likes

Can we have just this one weekend before people complain about the economy!!! Its about time we got owed something as good as this anyway. Stop whining for the love of god

16 Likes