5.6 Patch Notes (Gnome-a-Palooza)

2 Likes

What will happens next, 5000 GoW players will buy an el guitar at Monday LOL

1 Like

There’s no gnome-a-paloozas. Only gnome-a-pawinnas.

8 Likes

Uncle Rambo wants to thank the devs he finally got his hands on an Epic Vault key and he got gold he can use on kingdoms.

3 Likes

Interesting. I was fighting few pvp battles and only got 3 gnome rewards.

Not 100% sure this was their defense, but its what i got from battle log bit later

Same with this one

Ty ty ty ty devs for GAP (Gnome-a-palooza)!! Enjoying this so much. It’s very neato-frito!

1 Like

:relaxed: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Just add a deed gnome and a forge scroll gnome while not nerfing vault event’s current rate and make that the new economy standard.

8 Likes

Doom in explore also seems to be not replaced by gnome, but gives gnome rewards as well. Visual glitch, I guess.

1 Like

I guess ill go make an official bug report. I suspect its the Impervious or other immunity that prevents the troops/hero becoming a gnome. Just like someone reported about the Doom troop.

2 Likes

Just found my 50th EVK and got my 54th PITY vk lol.

I suspect it’s the Invulnerable trait, I wouldn’t be surprised if Enraged Kurandara and Leonis Tower don’t get replaced either.

1 Like

I also had a Doom that wasn’t replaced by a Gnome, however I did get the reward as if it was one.

Ah, because what this game was missing was even more sound effects during battle.

Seriously, if we could be given the option to turn on/off some sound effects (COUGH MANA SURGE COUGH) I imagine more people will play with sound effects on. At the moment, everybody turns them all off because some of them are obnoxious and terrible, so you’re wasting your time developing new ones.

2 Likes

I never understood what infinity+2 should say us - since GaP i finally know it! :innocent:

Three questions, which must have also been a beta-issue:

1. Why does the event counter count GaP Gnomes? (Vault not, makes more sense)
  2. Why do Mana Surge gnomes appear during the GaP Event?
  3. Do they know how fast a High-Level can farm?

No 1 isnt so critical, but 2+3 result in the killer-loop most of us needed not more than 15 minutes (=1 GaP) to realize :thinking:

2 Likes

Loading bar a lot up now on PC. Perhaps the server is shaking.

1 Like

During GaP, on Bright Forest explore run, “Doom of Nature” didn’t switch with a gnome, twice in a row.

wh6 is there no uodate for me on the amazon app store??? why is GoW not even there when i search it?? wtf happened?? i need into the game, im a guild leader.

I just had a battle where a Doom was not replaced by a Gnome and I DID NOT get rewards as if it was a Gnome, this is opposite of what I experienced earlier. I have SS of both instances.

Not sure to @. @Saltypatra perhaps