4.7 Update (Patch Notes)

So 1 trophy for daily Delve and 2 trophies during event Delve? :thinking:

No, 1 trophy in both cases. Proof:

1 Like

Or do you mean 2 trophies, 1 case?

So that line is super confusing as there are both the Tuesday Delve Event and the new Delve Event (week-end).

Okay so could Live Event means week-end events? :thinking:

Obviously, I can only speak to the Tuesday event, not the 3-day ones (since I havenā€™t encountered one in 4.7 yet, though I suspect itā€™s probably also 1-trophy there).

Did you try Thursday Class Event?

No, but Iā€™ll find out in 2 daysā€™ time! :joy:

1 Like

First. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Note to self: save a screenshot from the next beta and use it to fake-snipe AWRyan. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Tian Yi not updated? Iā€™m seeing any differences in ability or traits text. Probably stats as well.

@jzg tried that beforeā€¦ Iā€™ll sense a disturbance and somehow know better. :wink:

3 Likes

My spider-sense is telling me thereā€™s a 4.7 data update that wonā€™t drop until Monday, and they didnā€™t realize the changes were in that instead of the live data.

Bad things happen when the people who own the code arenā€™t the people who own the release process.

2 Likes

Even after we update we will continue to see this until next week when the update is forced?

I suggested it prior to this task blunder.
But why arenā€™t you forcing the update this week or now?

1 Like

Cant force update until its available on all platforms.

Friday should be able to though, that gives iOS 2 days to update

3 Likes

Because itā€™s still rolling out? It takes time for the update to hit all of the platforms.

The Steam update hit my laptop ~15 minutes ago, but my phone doesnā€™t have it yet (Android). Some of my guildmates already have the mobile update though.

The update canā€™t be forced until the devs are entirely sure that it has rolled out completely on all possible platforms.

What @Smash said in fewer words.

5 Likes

I have it out on Android, and seen reports its starting to come on iOS as well.

1 Like

its already there in the screen shot.

3 ā†’ 6
2 ā†’ 4
8 ā†’ 16
8 ā†’ 16

1 Like

Please tell me these new PvP gold amounts are erroneous and will be fixed ASAP. If this is our ā€œrewardā€ for increased stats, count me out.

6 Likes

Itā€™s out for IOS.

2 Likes

Iā€™m seeing rewards all over the place. My guess is people who havenā€™t updated yet donā€™t have the stats and offer the way lower rewards?