4.1 Patch Notes

How do we set a 2nd guild master?

1 Like

Known issue: rewards from chaos shards are shown in descending rarity order. Just had a list start with King’s Crown and end with Coin Purse.

Second known issue: there isn’t a known issues thread. (:-P)

not necessarry, the new faction pet wasn’t in the unowned list and my guildmate still got it

@Santandrix it’s not actually possible…

If you saw this in Sparkle Ponies, our Dev guild, we have 2 Guild Leaders set due to us editing this with Dev powers because we have a bit of a Game of Thrones situation going on in our guild and it’s the only way to stop Sirrian and Nimhain from stabbing each other in the back.

If you think you have Guild politics issues you have no idea! :joy:

20 Likes

and suggestion thread :slight_smile:

Your success can give information to your team mates. You will be able to tell them that the yellow room has a magic scroll, the purple room has a fireball scroll, the green room has the unlock scroll, etc. So they can decide if they want to spend a sigil going through each room, or if they just want to rush unlock —> doom and get to the next floor.

it will be fun if you guys could implement this

5 Likes
2 Likes

I’ll remind you we lost 2 top guilds in xbox land because their single guild leader went nutz and kicked all 29 other members.

3 Likes

@UKresistance yep, I’ve already passed on feedback that players would like to be able to set co-leaders, I can’t make any promises but I’ve passed it on.

4 Likes

Well that’s good to hear.
I’m in the most well run drama free guild there is so it isn’t an issue for me, but us Xbox players are a close group and we feel for the others when rotten stuff like that happens.

1 Like

I want to say it was confirmed already for a future update as a Quality of Life item for guilds.

So vaguely helpful of you!

4 Likes

Question for a dev: is it always the case that the Tower of Doom floors have the following layout?

Top left: rare room
Bottom left: ultra-rare room
Top right: epic room
Bottom right: legendary room
Far right: boss room

1 Like

@Grundulum correct but the reward layout changes randomly for each level, however, everyone in YOUR guild will have the same reward layout. Each guild has their own random reward layout which is the same for everyone in their guild (ie. you can help your guildies find what they need, but not help other guilds)

6 Likes

Of course. But if I want to make a form for communication within my guild, it’s good to know that I can refer to “Floor 3, rare room” and not “Floor 3, top left room”. Thanks for the rapid response.

3 Likes

No new trophies on the ps4 trophy list. x(

EDIT: fixed

I would be very highly surprised if the new scoring tier thresholds were set at a point where a level 100 treasure hoard is sufficient to to make it to the last tier, consider how heavily the scoring is now intentionally backloaded onto clearing the boss room in each delve…

Unless something changed from beta, there will be both random pop-ups from the existing offer screen as well as new pop-ups from any flash offer that is currently active. Being able to disable the pop-ups is asking for Mission Impossible.

4 Likes

Can anyone confirm the Glory Gnome is in the Vault? Haven’t heard a single success story yet.

2 Likes

We missed it.
I think there was a brief period IF you had 4.1 installed you could get it.