4.1 Patch Notes

What happens if you raise the minimum level requirement for your guild higher than members of the guild are? Anything?

Players in your Guild already will remain as they are. For players below the minimum level requirement, your Guild will be undiscoverable in Guild search, but you can still invite them directly.

Aww shucks. I could just see someone raising the req to 1,000 and accidentally booting half the guild in the middle of guild wars.

We do try to think about these things before releasing them :wink: I hope you like the quality of life adjustment, and all the other little QoL changes!

4 Likes

@cyrup any info about casual defense lost counting as a pvp win? It is fixed?

1 Like

Is it started yet? Is it like the normal gnome? Can we see them every day or during limited time?

1 Like

The best part of this patch is the ID Doom reference on the achievement name. IDKFA amounts of respect from me. :+1:

12 Likes

I love your avatar - that is all.

2 Likes

Also, all the Dooms have flavor texts that directly reference various aspects of the Doom game itself. Good stuff.

2 Likes

Okay, who out there thought Goblin Teams need a buff? I thought they were just fine.

3 Likes

They probably did this cause king was the only troop without extra turn and a new mythic goblin will be released soon and this one will

• Get unlimited extra turn
  • Explode 40 gems
  • Summon nobend brother
  • 30% chance to insta kill chuck Norris
13 Likes

4 Likes

He’ll summon a Nobend Brothers and Princess Fizzbang with full mana and Barrier. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Stop putting these evil curses in the air people!

3 Likes

Why? You don’t want chuck norris to die? :stuck_out_tongue:

:thinking::sweat_smile:
I don’t have any particular bloodlust for him. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Omg its so good.

8 Likes

@Cyrup This section left the impression that boons may be persistent in towers:

Each Guild Boon found counts towards earning skill points for everyone in the guild. Once enough Boons (of a given type) are obtained by guildmembers, everyone earns a point. For example, the first player to find a Life Scroll, earns a point of Life for everyone in the guild. Then, when two more Life Scrolls have been found, everyone earns another point of Life. Then 3 more Scrolls, and so on.

• Any unused scrolls (with the exception of Forge scrolls) will disappear after the Tower of Doom ends (so they can’t be carried over to future Tower of Doom events)

If that was not the case, perhaps it could be simplified, or else a sentence added that the boons do not carry over. Perhaps a few of us were making logical fallacies after reading this, or the creation of a few more currency types has our heads spinning. Thanks.

1 Like

Reordering teams is by far the best thing added in this update. I finally have all 6 GW defence teams together so no more changing 1 of my teams and accidentally losing thousands of points because it was my defence team too like I did last GW.

6 Likes

No fix, I’ll follow up with the team

1 Like