4.1 Patch Notes

Brazil, France, and ZA down…

Gnome in gold key chest?

I couldn’t find it in gold chests since I got on like 15 mins after 5pm pst.

Makes me wish they’d really stop putting out these stupid gnome cards. They’re not fun to get the way they currently are.

3 Likes

Is glory gnome in the vault now ? @Cyrup @Saltypatra @Kafka @Ozball @anybody #lol

2 Likes

gone too late bro

@Cyrup @Saltypatra Don’t forget to remove his leaked glory gnomes please.

Regualr treasure gnome with the bag in top left corner dropped nothing at end of PvP battle. IOS.

I’m so confused by the decision surrounding faction events. Before this, I was spending on average about 2k gems a week for a spot on the leaderboard. With this new update (alongside the dragon eye nerf) I probably won’t put any gems into it. The devs were trying to make gem sinks left and right and finally when there’s one I fall for, they took it away. Cool.

2 Likes

Me and @Ozball waiting for the update to propagate.

9 Likes

Devs sprinkled some haterade on Tesla with the new Delve rooms. One of them spawns two empowered Lamias. Another gives enemies the Tidal affix (gain Submerge after casting a spell).

1 Like

cool but now need to wait 3 weeks to see if your hard work really worth it :stuck_out_tongue:

Just a heads up:
We’ve changed the way this is displayed on the end of battle screen, it should show the reward with a faint image of a treasure gnome in the background, no longer does it display the sack on the reward card.

So if you were just looking for a card with the Sack image on it, it wouldn’t have been there.

2 Likes

I’m still confuse.
What I mean is, say, event goes live. I open my game, i start floor 1, beat 4 rooms, go to floor 2… are these room also cleared for my guildmate?

Like, are we all clearing the SAME virtual tower, or are we all clearing our own copy of the same tower?

1 Like

Anyone else having issues with their guild settings? I have two members that need to be removed. When I go to kick them out, a restart game error message pops up.
Don’t know if this has to do with the update I just downloaded

no everyone need to clear their own room but everyone in same guild got same rewards in same room

2 Likes

Ok cool.
So it’s like a delves but my success gives bonus to my mates.

2 Likes

@Ozball are our Brazilian Portuguese speaking friends able to start gems?

@Ozball any confirmation if the Glory Gnome is in the Vault Key pool? Already wasted 26 Vault Keys and I wasn’t one of the lucky chosen to get the Glory Gnome in the non-annoying way.

2 Likes

Thanks for the new update.

Now, how do I turn Luther off? :expressionless:

But it should still show up in unowned weapons and it’s not, just curious what axe of the spire is…

@BustyMcSeamus can you please contact Support with the names of the players you’re having trouble kicking out?