4.1 Patch Notes

I said the way guilds are forced to play together is something we never had before, nothing else, so calm down i am not even arguing in favor of the mode, which can easily be read out of my first post, i was just making an observation…

imo this is the worst feature of the update. we already had lot of splash screen i don’t want more :frowning:
any chance to have option to turn this off please???

10 Likes

Just spent 3000 gold keys and got bupkis, so I guess the devs were quick on this particular uptake.

Sorry I must have misunderstood you there. I’m really annoyed about the Dragon’s Eye nerf and the change to faction events screwing over newer players and making every event take even longer now.

3 Likes

I’m playing it now.

1 Like

how many flash offer yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

Its True, and I catched one

1 Like

probably bad luck i got 4x with 200 gold keys

Turns out you need to update the game first. I guess Glory Gnome isn’t in the drop pool in 4.0.

1 Like

I must have missed it, not getting a single one. Sigh.

1 Like

I hoped the Goblin King was well tested. In a Goblin team the AI could put an entire team back up in a single turn.

Doom are not clear to me.
Do each player get their own tower and only share scroll bonus with the guild, or is it a guild tower and if so how are we prevented from player the same room simultaneously?

They fixed it quick… It was a bug that benefited the player. That stuff instantly gets the bat signal and is fixed faster than a speeding bullet.

9 Likes

The layouts of the tower are unique to the entire guild, and (one hopes) are rolled before anyone from the guild starts that particular floor. This way it doesn’t matter who finishes a room first—the boon scroll has already been selected and players can communicate with their guild about what those scrolls are.

1 Like

Possible bug report.

I like the new Guild interface, but I though they were going to be listed in order of occurrence as opposed to random based on RNG.

2 Likes

Yeah. Switch the location of Raid and Invasion and we’re in business.

2 Likes

i think it’s fixed for real now a guildmate spent 5k keys and didin’t catch it

1 Like

You rearranged all the events just for this, didn’t you…

5 Likes

I searched for this new axe of the spire weapon, nowhere to be found? Not even unowned

Perfect timing with the patch! I will get one day to check it out before shelving this mess of a game and playing Red Dead Redemption 2!

3 Likes

i think you will need to level up to unlock it