4.1 Patch Notes

What about when Dragon Eye hits a level 1200 hero? Do we get a level 600 baby dragon?

13 Likes

Curious if the new transform ruling will stack if transformed troop is transformed a second time, will it keep reducing by half every time or only half once? I still think that an immunity to transform trait should happen soon tho…

1 Like

Of course you have. I honestly thought the faction events were designed so we could stay on level 20 and get all rewards without having to spend 5+ minutes on every battle. I thought it was nice the devs finally made a mode that wasn’t exactly like raids, invasions, bounty, pet rescue and every other event where the enemies all have all stats at 200+.

Guess I can add faction events to the long list of events that are the same crap with a different name that I never bother doing.

So basically you nerfed Dragon’s Eye simply because it helped players in delves and actually allowed newer players to complete pet events.

Will you be offering a refund for all the mythic ingots I wasted on Dragon’s Eye or will I have to put in a support ticket?

9 Likes

I wonder what happens when a troop like Nosferatu self transforms. Testing…

Edit: Okay, it doesn’t lose half its levels. :smile:

1 Like

I just played a delve with DE. If you hit that same transformed baby dragon again, it comes back with half the stats.

10 Likes

Huge update with a new mode introduced that forces/allows(however everyone wants to see it) guilds to play in a way they never had to before, several other new things introduced but the thread will be entirely about the nerf of one wepon for the first 50 or so posts…

2 Likes

Its not like anyone has played Tower of Doom and most don’t have the update, so there’s nothing to comment about except the one familiar thing that most people know that has been changed.

Team Reordering is amazing (about time kind of thing), but what else am I supposed to say?

10 Likes

Devs, thank you for the updates! Can’t wait to climb the Tower of DOOOOOOM

2 Likes

Hero class is only Max level 20.

1 Like

best feature of the update

2 Likes

The Tower of Doom definitely caused the nerf. :yum:

1 Like

A mode where every time you win the enemies increase in stats until every battles takes 5+ minutes, it cost gems to buy a new troop and weapon and we are restricted on what troop we can use. Yep thats totally new and definitely not the same crap we get with every new game mode released since raids/invasions came out.

6 Likes

As usual please find help center articles here:

1 Like

We get a level 0 Baby Dragon

2 Likes

Glory Gnome is showing up under unowned troops, is it now part of the Vault drop pool?

1 Like

do you need to kill it by yourself or the guild progress count?

probably your own, like the raid and tower achievements

1 Like

any mini game related to this gnome?

II just pulled two Glory Gnomes from gold keys, so it doesn’t look to be vault exclusive.

8 Likes

hurry before they fix!!! lol

2 Likes