300 glory pack poor value

No, last week was definitely 4. WTB 250 Glory Ultra bundles!

Hes not from Zaejin…

All I have left to max from Zaejin is Goblin King’s last 2 traits. Everything else is fully traited level 20.

Oh I see… Well I would much more rather to wait for a 9th troop to be released (In fact is what am doing.) than using traitstones on him, his traits are very useless.

*until 1.0.9

Imagine if his legendary trait is 75% skull reduction. I really hope at least one troop gets that. xD

No, you don’t.

Yes, I do. :stuck_out_tongue:

There is a troop to counter him and move him to back, there are troops that actually have non-skull spells (hard to tell in 1.0.8 though), and there are troops that can one shot him with devour.

Imagine if his legendary trait also included indigestion. Drop dead once life exceeds 100. :wink:

2 Likes

reads this thread
feels so poor

1 Like

Each week i need to gather glory to get the troop and every week it is a considerable sum for someone who dislikes pvp to a degree so when it does not cost 400 or 500 i am happy i don’t need to kill 100 or so teams in pvp each week.Why can’t we have a 200 glory week dang it. I have to pay the necromancer alot of money to bring my troops back to life.

I thought this topic was worth a bump (I was going to create one, but decided to search first).

Overall, 300 glory packs for an ultra rare troop are a terrible value and I can’t imagine many established players who know what they are doing actually purchase many of these packs.

For 2/3s of the glory cost, you are getting half of the things that actually matter in this pack. You are only getting 1 arcane stone and only 1 event key, and to top if off you are getting a far worse troop than an epic. Ultra rares are a dime a dozen and are generally the first to become mythic.

I would change the cost to 200 glory and reduce the gold, souls, and minor traitstones to be 1/2 of that on an epic troop week. This would be a far better system that would actually encourage established players to purchase the featured troop on weeks like this. The main thing people hunt on these weeks are the arcanes, and the event keys as secondary. When you are only getting half the rewards from the main two incentives to buy the pack, at 2/3rds the cost, I can only imagine how unpopular your stats are showing these weeks to be.

That being said, it’s a great week to save up glory. :grin:

3 Likes

Going for mythic? Personally I would.

The 1 Arcane Traitstone and 1 Event Key hurts, usually not worth the 300 Glory per pack.

This week Console got Rakshanin and I needed Arcane Mountains for Famine, so I bought 12. I will buy the Ultra Rare Packs if I need the Arcane or if it simply has Minor Reds.

PC players: What do the Rare and Common Packs contain?

You mean Arcane Mountains for Famine?

Rare and Common Packs contain the same things as an Ultra Pack but with 2 Rare troops or 3 Common troops respectively. So they come off as being just as bad IMO.

Yeah Famine. 300 Glory as well?

Yep 300 glory

Yeah then they’d be Traitstone-only opens as well.

1 Like

Yeah exactly. Its a bad deal but I will still purchase anyway.

Common packs are the least valuable for me.

I will always buy at least one of the rare and ultra rare packs just to get the troops, more if I need the arcanes.

But I have never bought the common packs as a matter of principle. 1) I’m hardly likely to use the troop, 2) it will drop in the normal gold chest at some point anyway, 3) I don’t like feeling ripped off …

I might buy a few for the Arcanes for Hero Classes and Imps.