3.5 known issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

_

Looking for known issues for the current update version? Please go here to our help center.

_

Go here for detailed information/workarounds on major issues the game team is aware of
To report a bug
For Technical Support (including missing rewards/game performance issues)

:clock1: Last updated August 28th 11 :30 am AEST :clock1:

PLEASE NOTE - When reporting any bugs:

What platform you are playing on?
When did the issue begin occuring and how frequent is it?
A screenshot?
Any other information (enemy troops, traits active, what you were doing previously)

KNOWN ISSUES:
New issues are added to the bottom going forward

1 Like

Might be a bug, on the bottom it says it is a Sword. It might be it should have been a Staff?

2 Likes

I think that’s right. Don’t you need a broken hilt and a shattered blade to craft it?

1 Like

It does not look like a Sword to me, but maybe it is meant to be a Sword.

Nope, Dawnbringer is meant to be a Sword! It’s like a really long Sword with funny pointy bits! (I’m serious)

7 Likes

Thank you for the clarification! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I get this message no matter what i do

It tells me the a problem occured and to restart the game

What is your platform? Have you restarted the game?

Is Anicent Golem a new troop that is on its way, or should it be Ancient Horror?
(Priest Class)

Ancient Golem is a troop, and the name of the talent is “Golem Protector”, so I think it’s right?

1 Like

I play on pc and yes i already restarted it many times.It looks like it happens when the game tries to communicate with the server.

How do we upgrade weapon? It doesn’t seem to work on xbox

Ancient Golem is an existing Troop, this is the correct Talent

1 Like

Thanks, somehow I have totally forgot about the existance of the troop. The game have so many troops nowadays. :grin:

1 Like

If you’re having trouble upgrading I’ll need more information.

@Unreal Please try the steps in this article applicable to your platform, you may also want to restart your console especially if you were playing as the patch was launched

After every battle this message comes up and the game shuts down. This is on Steam.

@Cyrup nevermind i found it but on the screen it say press y to upgrade weapon but you need to press RB

I have that same crash after every battle also on Steam.

Yep, crashing after just about any screen transition on iOS for me.