Please post all feedback and suggestions for changes specific to 3.4 (released 1st May) here. This is not a thread for bug reports or help with issues in the game. If you have other feedback/suggestions that aren’t related to 3.4 you can post to the Feedback/Suggestions category of the forums.
Top suggestions and feedback
- Pet Event time-limits should be increased beyond an hour (especially for console players)
- If you start the 8th Pet Battle you should be able to earn the pet even if the Event ends during the battle
- Give Pets Flavor Text
- Make it easier to reorder teams on console: Teams have to be deleted and recreated to reorder
- Pet Event battles are too difficult, especially for new players
- Save a default Pet Event team - the Pet Event teams change each event
- Include a timer on the Pet Event menu to show how long is left in the event
- Filter troops by multiple types (e.g. Selecting both Human + Knight and only see Human/Knight troops)
- Make the experience of levelling up Pets less confusing
- Enable mobile push-notifications for when Pet Events arrive
- When pets are equipped and the Hero is in use a special animation plays when matching 4+ skulls/doomskulls
- Create an hourly Gold Tribute notification when gold is ready to collect on Mobile
- Add a confirmation pop-up spending large quantities of Keys on chests
New suggestions are added to the bottom
When is the update out?
Steam and Android should have the update. Console and iOS should be out by the end of the May the 1st 2018, we are waiting for the game to propagate to all servers.