3.3 Feedback and suggestions

INVASION MODE
The invasion mode is SO cheaty. The ai seems to get non stop skull and Mana matches for it’s color. Several people in my guild are saying the same thing, so i doubt it’s a coincidence. Who else is noticing this??
All that aside, invasion is just not a fun mode. I loved boss raid. You had to work your way to the boss. Even if you didn’t defeat the boss you got dmg progress. Invasion mode has no gimmick or special features. It’s just fight some enemies and 2 of them are towers.

I enjoyed invasion event, I didn’t like the raid boss event. And it’s hard to say exactly why, but some contributing factors:

• more troop options in invasion, there’s a lot more beasts to choose from than Shentang troops, so there’s more room to find a team that you enjoy playing
  • invasion gives a better sense of progression - sure, you’re facing an endless series of towers, but at least you are defeating them, while with the raid boss, that one single boss just keeps coming back, bigger and badder every time.
  • towers are less BS than the raid boss who just kills a troop no matter what. A few lucky drops for the AI and you’re out of a troop.
2 Likes

Also, suggestion: could we add minor orbs to legendary task rewards? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How about some maps too In the lt’s, I don’t have enough of them.

3 Likes

Dawnbreaker isn’t working properly.
After you cast the dawnbreaker the barriers flash but the enemies attacks are not stopped by the barrier.

Dawnbreaker is still in Arena.

2 Likes

Why the insistence to make the status effects so big that they cover up useful information?
A little fire can go a long way… Just ask Smokey the Bear.

3 Likes

net-resizeimage%20(9)

Magnus is the best :rofl:

7 Likes

Those ugly effects that cover useful information are the sole reason that VoO is even considered a viable troop by some, me included :wink:.

2 Likes

I had a buddy named Mags… So every time I see Magnus…I think of him.
Maaaaaags. :grinning:

1 Like

This isn’t necessarily a 3.3 Specific issue but it god awful annoying and recurring. Why on earth must you force “weekly events” that just Kill “X” colour troops in only PvP?! God I hate this type of weekly event. On console it takes people till Wednesday / Thursday to catch on and change their defence teams (if they do at all) and it’s most of the week just playing team after team getting 1 or 2 stones. I much rather you keep it PvP and Explore or do it like the previous Event where it’s a larger number but any “color” in PvP please!

2 Likes

If you could say “Gargantuan is the best” I’d appreciate it…:grin:

I know he’s worthless but he’s the only Mythic I’m missing. :pensive:

Gargantuan is the best! :smiley:

If only it worked that way, LOL! I have two, never used either of them.

1 Like

Please refrain from providing answers that are not on topic.
Thanks.

Why isn’t this a thing?

I was about to make a thread about this, but did a quick search and noticed that it was already mentioned, although in a slightly non-serious tone.

I would find it natural, and also not game-breaking to give Archer immunity to mana drain. I’m not even arguing about the immunity to entangle, just give Archer one of the other ancestry traits, or or just mana shield.

That is feedback. There is a very large thread (with more replies than this one) in which many players agree Dawnbringer should not be in Arena. That thread started six months ago which, incidentally, the recent stream suggests means the thread started before planning for 3.3.

Please stop pretending to be a moderator, and take some time to read the forums so you can be familiar with common topics.

1 Like

I think all the hero classes need an overhaul. The undying trait has been out longer than elf trait but necromancer class doesn’t get it… Also with the way souls are acquired the 3rd trait for necro is obsolete… almost every troop that can get souls does so better than necro.

Oh orbweaver has immunity to mana drain if anyone is looking

1 Like

how do you create a post , and where do you post new card ideas?ty

Closed for 3.3 release