3.2 Known Issues (PC/Mobile/Console)

I’m aware - I made a post about it the other week. We received many reports on that day and the team resolved an issue where the game was downloading ~ 18 MB data every login at that time.

Because it was resolved, I was hence clarifying and bumping the thread to ascertain what issue was now occurring (each ‘I’m getting a download every time I open the game’ is not the same problem, if you note that each person in this thread is experiencing a different download size).

@Rickygervais If you are referring to the 0.87 MB issue, I’m also aware of this one, and again, am bumping the thread so I can get a better idea of what other people are facing this problem.

So, there’s a few download sizes you could be experiencing: (Note: +/- 0.1MB on those sizes, all sizes approximate)

• 0.87 MB - Language/localisation data: Fixed in the next update
  • 2.19 MB - Game data - Fixed in the next update
  • 18- 20 MB - An issue resolved last week*. If you are still experiencing this problem, please clarify exactly how it occurs.

*If you receive this screen:

And the game proceeds to actually download 20 MB of data (after tapping ‘Okay’), please contact Support. If the game is actually downloading 20 MB of assets you’ll see this screen (But with 18/20 MB~ instead)
downloading assets
If you don’t see this ‘Downloading’ popup, even after tapping ‘Okay’ on the ‘Asset download required’ popup, then nothing is wrong and this is a display issue.

So, if you do see this ‘Downloading #%… #.## MB/17.91 MB~’ screen after tapping ‘Okay’ on the
Asset Download Required popup, please contact support.

4 Likes