2.0 is Driving Me Stark Raving Mab

2 Likes

I suspect the girl with her legs crossed is a spy for Cutiepatootie.

This needs to be the logo on the splash screen when the servers are down for maintenance and “war will be restored shortly.” :joy:

6 Likes

Think a little bigger! Not just that, but also give us a match-3 mini-game that just progressively plays calming music as you match. Thank me later. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It’s called the kingdom of Bejewelland. You get there by sailing off the edge of the map.

1 Like

What is the exact phrase Queen Mab says when she casts Nevermore? On my system, one of the words is difficult to make out.

@Malkav

May you feel the icy chill.
Frozen winds, hear my call.

5 Likes

Oh I feel it, alright.

Thank you!

What are you doing, spending valuable minutes typing a forum post? DEFEND YOUR THRONE, MAN!

5 Likes

Actual gameplay footage of dhjl defending his leaderboard ranking–

And now here I am attempting to remove him from his throne:

11 Likes

That second video was the best thing I have ever seen.

1 Like

I plan to revisit some of the suggested teams in this thread. Currently, I am just playing around with what I have traited. For example, I still do not have Mercy or Gorgotha fully equipped.

For now, I am sticking with the team I mentioned earlier. It could be improved, but I have played the heck out of it and it definitely works. I cannot stress how helpful Lyya’s invaluable tool is for strategy. Your results are only limited by your own creativity.

Here is what I am using:

I have not lost yet with this team; however, Caveat Emptor–

• Think carefully about matches and there is some initial catastrophic danger until your engine is in motion.
  • It is not a fast team, but it is fairly safe.
  • Empowered Dust Devil can cause issues because the first cast places Naga on the front row and she has neither Carnex’s impervious or armored. You can still win, but it is less elegant.

There are lots of approaches I am looking forward to trying with Queen Mab. Unfortunately, it is rather distressing that you get no damage feedback upon casting of Nevermore. I hope that the developers consider including this.

3 Likes

In addition to the above team, I have played with the Doublermint Twins a lot: (Banner of Scales) Winter Knight, Valkyrie, Queen Mab, Queen Mab.

Starring–Harry Dresden as the Winter Knight.

Loads of fun.

It would be nice if barrier would block your Mawma’s skull based 15% devour. But even so, for me, this team is all win.

Original Doublemint Twins:

One question:

How does the x2 bonus to armor gain work with Winter Knight? Is it 9 + [Number of Blue Gems Exploded x2]?

Yes
/10Chars

1 Like

Confirmed. I … uh … asked because the armor result did not seem to match what I had … um … calculated. If confusion is the first step on the halcyon voyage to knowledge, BEHOLD I’m a genius.

2 Likes

I am grumpier than ever about not having a Gorgotha, but I’ve been using:

Behemoth***
Valkyrie***
Queen Mab***
Tyri

And it works. I’m having a better time with it than the Jarl/Mercy variant, which never quite gets into a rhythm. This team lets you keep lots of blues on the board and cast Mab frequently.

1 Like

Why would you even need a Gorgotha?

Golem ***
Mercy *** or Naga Queen ***
Valkyrie ***
Queen Mab ***

Does the job.

1 Like

Well, I haven’t leveled or traited my Golem, I haven’t traited Mercy (just couldn’t afford to, given the timing of when her stones were available), and I haven’t finished leveling Naga Queen or traited her.

So that might be why :stuck_out_tongue:

Gotta work with what you’ve got.

1 Like

Well, Gorgotha is harder to trait than them though ^^’

1 Like

Have you thought about Soothsayer? One of the best Rare cards of the game: empowered spell, can fill some mana at the same time and it’s fairly tanky, can take a few hits.

1 Like