2.0.1 Strongest builds

I’ve come to pretty much the same conclusion, except add in Rowanne for once targets start dying to finish even faster.

Golem/Valk/Rowanne/Mab

Mab still gets strong, but Rowanne is stronger if they are both mythic with all armor kingdoms +2. It still kills in 2/3 casts of Rowanne+mab combo, so long as you cast golem once.

Golem can get mana for Valk, has stoneskin, and charges in 2 gatherings of brown. Valk speaks for herself (and keeps up your soul gains you may need).

Not a good defense team, but good offense, unless you’re facing a quick aoe spell team (that would weaken rowanne’s armor).

1 Like

i also play sooth/bat/valk/bat

Ok, so I also decided to try out tacet’s team with a mix of my own. Webspinner/Behemoth/B.Dragon/Terraxis (you can swap B.Dragon for hero with black manacles, for quick charging) is pretty fast at clearing out teams, along with Webspinner/Behemoth/Valkyrie/Queen Mab is also suprisingly fast. That’s without 3rd trait for Webspinner or Behemoth.

Good team.

#Copypaste

1 Like

I play Soothsayer/Valk/Bat/Psion

I imagine it is just as effective as Sooth/Bat/Valk/Bat though I prefer the damage dealers behind valk.

other than new deathmark teams, did the new troop modifications give us any new good teams?