100 writs per deed is ridiculous

Assuming 1 writ task in the AB per week, we will get 100 writs every 3 months…so every 3 months we can craft a single colored deed.:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

Yes that’s a double facepalm.

6 Likes

Yeah I agree, writs are one of the worst ideas yet.
They should be discontinued. :roll_eyes:

Impeach the writs!

1 Like

And 10 writs popped up again. Anyone surprised? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

3 Likes

I think we are forgetting that THE BAD IDEA was epic tasks. Writs are just a slap in the face by product. Just ignore how negative all these incessant underhand ninja nerfs are. Forget how dishonest and duplicitous the dev/publisher combo has revealed itself to be. Work hard and spend nothing. Test their mettle for the next self destruct.

3 Likes

Seriously this UR task needs to give 100 writs (that’s only 1 deed). Is that too much to ask? I would literally rather see souls in the AB than 10 writs.

5 Likes

what i posted on the other thread. but yes. utterly effing broke ridic.

"Since it takes 100, they’re literally penny equivalents. I got a whole [13] 10 pennies today and that’s the whole task completely done.

I mean, come on, if i only get one crack at them, at least gimme 50 cents.

Or how about add them into tributes? Or treasure hunt? Or something to make up the difference on what isnt even 3 nickels’ worth for an entire right sideAB task.

[Edited bc it was even less than i thought. Hahahaha omg, it’s like the change in the car cup holder that got all sticky from spilled soda. Those 2 pennies and one nickel are just as worthless as the whateverthehell paper receipt something stuck beside them]"

2 Likes

Here’s to hoping that as we move towards 5.0 more sources become available. I like your suggestions.

2 Likes

The ultra rare version of shards is up today, 825 or the equivalent of 8.25 diamonds. Only need 3,991 and 3/4 to craft a mythic. So to me, it seems ultra rare AB tasks are meant to provide 2 class xp per battle and not much else.

I’m not as outraged as I was about this. I am still full of rage about a great many things, but not this.

Sirrian should pay them in cents… I’m paying you hundreds an hour!

1 Like