[1 SPOT]Are you a great player, but tired of Guild Wars?

Yes I am a great player

What’s your discord

REMINDER!

Our waiting list is currently empty. If you are looking for a guild with ZERO drama queens, but grown up and humble adults, feel free to come see us by the Discord link on the bottom. I will also mention that GW is totally optional in our place. (I will mention it again :upside_down_face:)

Our goal is to create a place were GoW veterans can met, but also newer players that has not been around for too long. But remember that the following requirements must be met:

• Guild Wars is optional.
  • 550,000 gold and 1334 seals on a weekly basis.
  • Spend all free siglis for all Guild related events.

As you can see, doing Guild Wars in our guild is totally optional. This is because we do not want to stress out our veterans or newer players that can’t stand the mode. However there is a fair number of players from our guild that is doing Guild Wars battles, so in the end of the day you will still recieve a fair amount of Guild Wars troop cards based of our rank and positioning.

When it comes to gold donations we have the requirement at a lower amount as 550,000. This alone gives us an guarantee that all basic tasks will be 100 % done every week. Also gives players that has a busy week a room to breathe. When that is said many of us donate over 1mil on a weekly basis and the results has been promising as we have now finished off all the tasks (include Epic tasks) for the tenth week in a row. This means that we or you will also get a bunch of Legendary Tasks, and if we are lucky a Mythic that some of us still needs in our collection. Our seals requirement is based off a number(1334) that will give us 40k Guild seals every week, so we get the best possible chest to spend our seals in. This has never been a problem as most do max their seals (2000) and/or even spends clan orbs. But still a nice requirement to have it secured.

The next requirement on the table is that all the siglis must be used for the Guild events. We do recommend our members to do the little extra and buy a few tiers, but as long as this requirement is met - it is fine. We have always managed to close all rewards stages in any Guild related events. We even maxed the little more rougher New Kingdom Event that gave some nice book of deeds to the group.

In the end it is also worth to mention that we do have an active Discord channel and we do like our members to at least check in from time to time, especially under Tower of Doom weeks and such. So it is a good place to be for social people. But if you are not the social type it is fine also. We do not have any strict requirement around it. That’s it for now…

You are more than welcome to check in, and any question is good. I hope to see you!

1 Like

Yes I am tired of guild wars

1 Like

Come see us today! There may or may not be an open spot tomorrow. :coffee:

1 Like

We got one open spot! Come see us at:

1 Like

Guess I can’t I’m banned from your discord

After I have talked to the leaders in my guild, they say you got banned from our Discord/Guild for very obvious reasons. So obvious that you should be aware of them yourself. So why are you still coming here then? Have you not gotten enough of the feast…or whatever you are up to. I however wish you the best.

We got 1 spot open for 1 lucky person. Come see us now at:

2 Likes

Sick of GW? I don’t blame you. Come join us and forget about Guild Wars.

Are you still seeking players?
My guild is slowly spinning down and I need a new home.
I am level 1226 and play every day. I have over 3000 hours logged in the game.
That said, I am not a fanatic, I just like the game.
In game name is ShadedSoul.

1 Like

@ShadedSoul you need to met our requirements, ofc. They are posted a little above this post.

I do think we will have a spot open after reset. Just join our discord so our leader will look into it.

OK…if you do not have a slot, no worries.
There are plenty of guilds that do.
Until next time…

It won’t be any differently than this time. You will have to join our Discord to get it started. I also stated we most likely would have a spot open. So you tell me what your problem is, because I have absolutely not any clue.

Come see us today. We got an open spot!

1 Like

Hey folks,

I’ve hidden all the posts that were made in this thread in the past 12 hours under the “combative” rule in the community guidelines.

Normally I think I probably would’ve just cleaned up a little bit and probably made a post about having to close the thread if it continued, but as this is a guild recruitment thread, obviously we have to leave it open.

I think it’s ok to post if you had a bad experience with a Guild, or to have a healthy, civil debate about differing opinions, but as this was more an ongoing personal argument I don’t think it was appropriate for us to leave the thread un modded.

In future, please take any arguments like this private - if you are unable to continue the conversation privately for any reason then it’s probably better to cut losses and move on - even though I know that sucks and doesn’t feel like it gives anyone closure.

9 Likes

Your comment is uncalled for and also wrong.
This is a recruitment thread, Eika has every right to keep bumping his own post.
@Kafka SilverStream post in this thread should probably be removed as well as my reply

1 Like

Hi @SilverStream,

I understand what you try to say, but this topic is made in Dec 2021 by @Eika for recruiting players and involved people to join their discord chat so its an advertising post from the maker of this topic so even you dont like the repeat it is uncalled.

I think you must look to your settings coz I dont have to scroll to last post I start by last post and must scroll upwards for earlier reactions and I have a visual disorder so reading with my special software still makes that topic’s from long ago are heavy to read for me, but that is a personal problem and cant make that a problem here :wink:

You have always the choice if you want to read a topic or not and if you want to join this guild coz so far as I know is this the only guild/discord recruitment here and this is a pc/mobile requirement
So with your Switch you cant play in this guild.
Im a PS4 player but being active here is for me personal not possible by PS4/TV and do that with my special software / laptop
So this topic I read coz Im interested but cross play between platforms isnt possible, so I cant join a pc/mobile or Xbox or Switch guild.
So in fact not necessary to read for me.

@Kafka I have post this message to explain @SilverStream I agree with @Mariana that those message dont belong here and mine can delete as well.

2 Likes

Hi @SilverStream . I’m sorry that you’re having difficulties. I will send you a pm and help you adjust your settings if you’re still needing help.

We will most likely have a spot or two open later this week. Do not hesitate to join our Discord channel. Come chill with us. :blush: