[1 SPOT]Are you a great player, but tired of Guild Wars?

…come join me and Macawi in a guild where Guild Wars is optional. The other requirements is 550,000 gold and 1334 seals on a weekly basis. Also remember that all free siglis for all Guild events needs to be used up. :+1: Super chill and sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

We are also having an active Discord channel with people all over the globe. :+1:

At Krystara’s Keepers we always do all the regular guild tasks + many of the epic guild tasks. We are also always finishing off all the guild events. :+1:

Send me a PM and we go from there. :+1:

4 Likes

Newly made yourself a tasteful coffee, sitting down and wonder if you should change guild? :heart_eyes_cat: :cat2:

Have Guild Wars ruined for you because of all the bugs? :crying_cat_face: :frowning_face: :cry:

Don’t waste more of your time with that BS and send me a PM and spare your coffee for that lovely Discord chat with us. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

Me & Macawi is up 24/7 - we never go to sleep. Cuz we don’t need any. :muscle:

What are you waiting for, go ahead now and send me a PM, you have earned it. :+1: :slight_smile:

1 Like

So you just made yourself a coffee? Cool! :coffee: :cake:

Now you are ready to join our Discord channel for a little chat. :penguin: :pencil2:

Just PM me and we go from there! :+1:

Why torture yourself with Guild Wars when you can be free? :dove:

HOHOHO! Santas soon in the house! :santa: :beers:

I got bad news for you! Guild Wars is coming tomorrow… :sob: :crying_cat_face: :cry: :slightly_frowning_face:

I got good news for you, you can come join us, a great guild where Guild Wars is optional. :grinning: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :sweat_smile: :slightly_smiling_face: :wink: :blush: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue:

Many of us don’t touch that mode as all for obvious reasons! :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Come see me through PM and I will invite you to our Discord. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :upside_down_face:

Coffee time? :coffee:

Come chat with us on Discord then. :wink:

I forgot to add that I am in the welcome chat tonight from 22 CET to 4 CET.

Come see me and have your questions ready, as well as make sure you are ready to join our guild.

Come see us today at Discord. You will meet me or Macawi to answer your questions.

Are you bored as hell due your guild is silent whole week without much communication??

Then come see us today, we are a mixed bag of chocolate. I am shy but other talks a lot.

I am sure you will fit in.

Come see us at Discord today.

Come see us today at Discord!

I am on from 16:00 CET, 4 minutes ago. Make yourself a coffee and come in chatting some. :blush: :innocent:

Come see us today! :upside_down_face:

We are around if you want to check into our Discord. No bad questions exists if you are wondering about something! :slight_smile:

I just woke up and made some delicious coffee. I hope you did the same!

Check into our Discord channel if you wanna chat. :bowing_woman: :coffee: :innocent:

Good morning from Europe!

I have just made some coffee and I am now sitting down playing some Gems. :coffee:

If you want to check into our Discord channel today, feel free to do so. If you have any Guild related questions, perfect! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

So tell me something…

Are you tired of the competition?

…and…

Tired of the bragging from people think they are the worlds best in a match 3 game…

…They even tell you how to play, and how to get 5/0… Think they are experts…

Bloody immature kids, right?..

I would not have wanted to be in a guild like that…

So move your ass and come over here and chill with adults instead…

Guild Wars is not even a requirement over here…

We even jokes sometimes, so it is not all dull, boring and bland…

Waiting for madam/sir?

Over here…

We are around this morning so feel free to check in! :slight_smile:

Make sure to check in today!

Do you want to change guild this xmas for a change? You won’t regret it.

Check in for a chat. You are most welcome!

1 Like

Come see us this Xmas! :santa:

Come see us today for a warm chat.

Last week we did all the guild tasks and a handful of Legendary tasks.

This week is looking strong as well and I am confident that we will reach the Legendary tasks as well!

We have not been such a strong guild for a while.

Remember that Guild Wars is optional here.

Feel free to contact us!

1 Like