Krystara's Keepers

Our Discord server- Krystara's Keepers.
We’re looking for 2 active L1,000+ players who don’t care about Guild Wars, but do care about closing all events and tasks. Membership on Discord is required, but participation is optional. We post a lot of advice, team builds, and the weekly “Top Three” report there. And pet rescues, when we get them.

Requirements:
  • 550,000 gold, 1,334 seals, 100 trophies

• Use all 28 free sigils in guild events

• Join our Discord server

Benefits:

• All epic tasks completed

• All events closed

• All the help you need.

PM me or visit our server. You will get a response within 24 hours (within 12 if you’re in the Americas).

3 Likes

We have currently 2 open spots. Now is a perfect time, especially for one couple to join us together. Feel free to join our welcome channel on Discord and we will shortly be with you for any inquiries. :coffee:

We got a few spots open. Now is your chance to take with you the bestie(s) to a fun guild, or ofc come alone.

Come see us today. We got a couple of spots open.

Level 1200+ Capable to finish accomplishments within 2-3 days tops.

1 Like

Come see us today. We got an opening!

I would but I’m not on mobile or even my chromebook anymore been 2 years now.

1 Like

We got 2 openings at the moment. Do not hesitate to contact us at Discord.

ty

We got 1 opening for one lucky player at the moment. Great guild with great, down to earth people. You do not have to be active on discord if you don’t like it, but please hang around for team builds and Tower of Doom room infos. Do not hesitate to contact us at Discord.

Come have a coffee with us today! :coffee:

ty

1 Like

Krystara’s Keepers Guild #guild-chat is my favorite guild.

1 Like

Thank you. I am glad you like it here. Great to have you here as well.

@discobot has contacted me.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

We want to thank everyone for all the interests that has been going on the latest days. We are currently full. Please come check our Discord so you can get the very first spot on our waiting list! :coffee:

We do currently have 1-2 open spots. This is a great guild with down to earth people in it. You do not have to be active on discord if you don’t like it, but please hang around for team builds and Tower of Doom room infos. Do not hesitate to contact us at Discord.

Come have a coffee with us today! :coffee:

NEEDED: Two go-getters, Level 1,000 or higher, willing to meet or exceed requirements. Immediate openings. Two more openings coming soon.
Reqs: 550,000 gold, 1,334 seals, 100 trophies,
Use all 28 free sigils in world events.
Joining our Discord server is helpful, but no longer required.

1 Like

I’m interested