Krystara's Keepers Recruitment Thread [30/30]

We are a top 100 guild (currently rank 80) looking for a new member. Many of our members built this guild up virtually from scratch in the last 11 months, and are proud of our work. We have a great mix of players from across the globe and all are welcome!

What we offer:

Basic tasks completed on Monday

40,000 seals completed every week

35+ legendary tasks

All Raid/Invasion/Tower of Doom rewards

An active, helpful Discord community

Loads of pet rescues around the clock

Reply here, PM me or @Macawi, or stop by our discord server if you’re interested!

3 Likes

The spot has been filled.

1 Like

One spot available for next week, get in touch if you’re interested

1 Like

We still have one spot available. If you’re looking for a guild without a trophy req., but one that completes all guild events; come join us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have one spot that just became available. Please either pm me here on the forums, or swing by our server for anyone interesting in grabbing that spot. Thanks! :slight_smile:

The spot is now filled.

Hi guys, do you still have a spot open? I’m level 1200, can make 1.000 trophies, 2m gold and 1.500 seals. I usually buy tier 3 or 4 in weekly guild event shop. Looking for a new guild as mine doesn’t alway make 40.000 seals.

Let me know,
C_T

Sorry, my post had to wait for spam filter. Did you see it?

Hi @chasseur_tueur. Right now we do not have any openings, and sorry that the title of the thread doesn’t reflect that. If you wouldn’t mind being placed on our waiting list, I would like for you to join our server (or pm me here) so we can chat more. Thank you for the interest.

We have one spot that we are looking to fill asap. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

We’re currently 7th in the event.