1.08 Likes and dislikes

I’m sorry, I see you mentioned the fact indeed! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll join the peanut gallery and agree that the new Mythic, Trait and Kingdom Power systems are really nice but VERY expensive resource-wise. I’m around level 250ish and have spent enough money over the last 10 months to earn me a decent VIP level. Even with that I only have one troop with two traits in it (Valkyrie) and a couple others with one trait each. I only have one Mythic and only one Kingdom with a gold star, all others are silver star. At the rate I’m going (I play at least 1 to 2 hrs a day on average) I honestly think I’ll die of old age before I see a Power maxed Karakoth!

2 Likes

Ooh. Another to add to the list.

Since the patch has come out, I’ve spent more time opening chests, ascending, upgrading traits, posting things on the forum, and overall trying to figure out WTH is going on! … Than I have actually playing the game. EACH of those things, in fact, probably outweighs time spent playing, individually.

I should probably feel bad about that.

1 Like

We were too polite to tell you…

I levelled every common in the game to mythic now… and cannot play the game any more because of the RSI in my clicking finger from 190 +troop clicks each one… I am typing this through a straw…

1 Like

Then go ahead, play through a straw xD
We want so see some dedication :stuck_out_tongue:

Not buying it. The straw anyway. :stuck_out_tongue: The Commons, sure.

Using a macro helps. I just held down a button and watched it go. I actually had to dial it back so it wouldn’t input LMB faster than GoW could process. I have some Commons left…

biggest dislike i have now is i am being attacked every second now

1 Like

Actually I am being disingenuous, I actually subcontracted much of that clicking to my children (working in shifts)… they do love to join in, bless 'em… and now that it’s frowned on to have them out working down the mines, they may as well do something useful…

5 Likes