New Kingdom Sometime Soon™

Pirates don’t have a Letter of Marque from a Government authorizing them to hunt enemy ships.

2 Likes

Wasn’t her mother sacrificed to moloch?

Since when sacrificed troop can’t come back? Sunweaver was killed too, it didn’t stop her!

I can’t remember if she was sacrificed or if it was someone else or we could get a small redcon where we meet tyri’s mother timeline wise before we meet tyri and the reason we never mention it is because we have to keep that a secret from tyri because x really important reason. ((Basicly like the phara/her mother storyline in overwatch.)

It is true, I could really go for that hat.

1 Like

Because people keep asking…

18 Likes

Nicely done by the art department. Perfect I might add.

1 Like

only missing a naughty smile

Why would she be naughty? It’s perfectly clear that’s a pure and innocent pirate.

got me a laugh :grin:
pure and innocent pirate stays pure and innocent for only about first 30minutes of being a pirate :smiling_imp:

Then maybe the image is from her first 30 minutes as a pirate?

(If she’s a pirate at all, that is. She doesn’t look much like a pirate, she could be a pirate-hunter, or something similar that works with this kingdom)

1 Like

MF is that you? … I guess she duel-wields two guns but I can still see it.

1 Like

Come on @Nimhain, admit this is a sketch of you! :smiley:

2 Likes

Omg nami is that you?! (from one piece pre-time skip)

And a redhead. :sniff: I’m so proud.

This lady pirate reminds me of Vivi with a pirate outfit (Igaram’s dream) until I found this One Piece Log Collection:

It’s not a bad likeness

There are o many female pirates from one piece she could be, vivi looks rather close. At least she does not look like the female(male?) from the impel down arc, the one with the herm herm fruit powers that saved luffy. I hope we get the herm herm fruit user from the impel down arc because of reasons.

2 things:

1. QoL- I would love to have a way to re-read completed storyline texts. Being able to go back and relive those moments would be fun. Maybe even make the questline replayable??

2. Will TDS be jealous because pretty new pirate lady definitely IS a GINGER?? :wink:

1 Like

I know it’s not really an equivalent solution, but all the quest line dialogue can be found at Kingdoms - Gems of War Database. For example, Adana’s quest line is at Adana - Kingdoms - Gems of War Database.

1 Like