There are three dots on her hat:
Hat 3 dots
Hat 3
H3
HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

2 Likes

1 Like

Her left hand is completely knackered

Legs are also out of proportion. Look like male ones. Should give her a big package for the first trans troop

1 Like

I don’t think it’s that bad. It’s just a regular right hand on her left arm. Or maybe even a left hand without the thumb? But I’m leaning towards the right one :wink:

1 Like

Her thumb is hooked behind her belt.

1 Like

You sir, win the internet today.
Collect your prize at GabeNewellcantgiveashitwhilstswimminginmoney.org

1 Like

Well… now when I looked closer it seems so. However I was leaning towards the right hand stitched in the wrong place because of her fingers length - and it’s still bothersome. There is something a little off with this graphic.

graphic looks totally fine to me, actually better then fine

1 Like

Even then her fingers are in the wrong order and thumb is on her wrist, i.e. her hand is knackered

She also has really long but somehow flat boobs and is slightly cock eyed.

Yes, it’s very nice. I was referring to this particular detail, her left hand. I’m sorry I wasn’t more specific.

i know, but i think the hand and fingers are fine too :slight_smile:

You know there are tons of women shaped like this pirate in real life (other than the hand of course - something is a bit off about it). Not every art woman needs to look like perfection. I’m happy to see some flaws and slightly out of proportion “man” legs, imperfect breasts without implants, and as a whole she looks more relatable than most of the art (for me at least) :slight_smile:

Thanks for adding another type of woman to the game!

As a powerlifter I tend to enjoy a woman with strong legs myself.

My point was just about the art and in no way sexual or an opinion on women. Her legs are just out of proportion. People were praising the art and I was simply stating her hand is backwards, legs are disproprtionate (e.g. to arm girth) and chest is contradictory.

I dont care what they look like in reality. Costume is cool though.

I worked my way up from 12oz to 25oz beers. I need more weight lol

Need to upgrade to the German 1 litre measure. That wrist strength though

1 Like

I thought you where going for illuminati because the 3 dots form a triangle and the rose could form an eye.[quote=“Robert, post:74, topic:13987”]
As a powerlifter I tend to enjoy a woman with strong legs myself.
[/quote]

I want her legs as my lower half.

1 Like

Another type of woman? She’s wearing a merrywidow. With a lace fringe. And the only conversation she’s sparked is, “Is this the sexiest pirate lady around or is there a sexier one?”

Though I’ll give the art department some leeway here. One of the few well known historical lady pirates, Mary Read, was said to fight with her shirt open so she could distract her foes in battle & make it easier to defeat them.

3 Likes

I’m amazed you’ve the patience to even go near this thread… shame it became much less about what troops, themes and spells the new kingdom might have, and more of the usual silly borderline misogyny that starts rows…

1 Like

2 Likes