Xbox One: Bonuses constantly defaulting! Help?

Hello to the Puzzle Quest Community! My account ID is Osacha which is a default name for the Sorcereress in Puzzle Quest: Challenge of The Warlords. If i’m not mistaken; That is what i consider to be ‘Part One’ and i purchased it on XBLArcade almost a decade ago! Including most of the Gamerpics, Themes and even Puzzle Quest 2 and the overly priced, Galatrix! LOL! 1600 Microsoft Points??? I do not currently own Marvel’s PQ but for credibility reasons; i’d like to point out that i’m a VIP Tier 6 on Xbox One and definetly a supporter / Fan of the Series! I also am pretty appreciative of Pipeworks too! No doubt! From Godzilla Fighting Games on consoles GC, PS2, Original Xbox & Wii to The Deadliest Warrior Fighting Games 1 & DW 2: Legends. Those are some of the best fighting games of an ‘under the radar’ Developing Company! (Please forgive and educate my Text Wall as the XBone app, Microsoft Edge, is very Buggy with this Site) My issue with GoW is i am a Necromancer Class from Khetar. My “Mothia’s Scythe and Creeping Death” Hero Weapons very VERY Frequently do not Apply any bonuses as far as being Native Khetarian, Undead Hdero with a Team of 4 total Undead and the Level 20 Necromancer AND the Purple Weapon Bonus… DO NOT FACTOR!!! It is so frustrating when i am to do 16 DMG to all enemies and 1 of them has 12 HP, no Armor or Status Effect Buffs like Barrier NOR a Trait that benefits against my Weapon! Then i perform 11 DMG on an Enemy with 12 HP when the DEFAULT DMG appears to be 14 in the Menus, but raises to 16 in Battle… and i skip a 4 or 5 Skull Extra Turn because i rely on Morthia’s Scythe to make an additional 7 Skulls! Then i get Skull F*****!!! It appears this happens when i change teams to deal with the invasion / revenge opponents i’m up against, and choose the appropiriate team. That’s why we have 16 Teams at lvl 158, correct!!! It also might be contributed to the ‘Defense Team’ we use before, once again, going back to our Class Team! Any help of what to do that’s guranteed to refresh Bonuses without guessing? I tend to open up the Hero Menu and reselect specs but i should not have to worry about going into PvP and losing to an UNCREATIVE, EPIC DECK with no Leader and Spamming Troops against a Legendary Deck, 4 Unique Troops and executing attacks, knowingly not using already 4 or 5 Skull set ups that lead to an Xtra Turn that i planned on mixing with my move!! And to point out… i view the Enemy Deck to find ZERO TRAITS that have me and my 3 allies, lose random stats!

Holy balls, that’s hard to parse.

Here, formatted for clarity.

Hello to the Puzzle Quest Community! My account ID is Osacha which is a default name for the Sorcereress in Puzzle Quest: Challenge of The Warlords. If i’m not mistaken; That is what i consider to be ‘Part One’ and i purchased it on XBLArcade almost a decade ago! Including most of the Gamerpics, Themes and even Puzzle Quest 2 and the overly priced, Galatrix! LOL! 1600 Microsoft Points!!??

I do not currently own Marvel’s PQ but for credibility reasons; i’d like to point out that i’m a VIP Tier 6 on Xbox One and definetly a supporter / Fan of the Series! I also am pretty appreciative of Pipeworks too! No doubt! From Godzilla Fighting Games on consoles GC, PS2, Original Xbox & Wii to The Deadliest Warrior Fighting Games 1 & DW 2: Legends. Those are some of the best fighting games of an ‘under the radar’ Developing Company!

My issue with GoW is i am a Necromancer Class from Khetar. My “Mothia’s Scythe and Creeping Death” Hero Weapons very VERY Frequently do not Apply any bonuses as far as being Native Khetarian, Undead Hero with a Team of 4 total Undead and the Level 20 Necromancer AND the Purple Weapon Bonus… DO NOT FACTOR!!!

It is so frustrating when i am to do 16 DMG to all enemies and 1 of them has 12 HP, no Armor or Status Effect Buffs like Barrier NOR a Trait that benefits against my Weapon! Then i perform 11 DMG on an Enemy with 12 HP when the DEFAULT DMG appears to be 14 in the Menus, but raises to 16 in Battle… and i skip a 4 or 5 Skull Extra Turn because i rely on Morthia’s Scythe to make an additional 7 Skulls! Then i get Skull F*****!!! It appears this happens when i change teams to deal with the invasion / revenge opponents i’m up against, and choose the appropiriate team. That’s why we have 16 Teams at lvl 158, correct!!! It also might be contributed to the ‘Defense Team’ we use before, once again, going back to our Class Team! Any help of what to do that’s guranteed to refresh Bonuses without guessing? I tend to open up the Hero Menu and reselect specs but i should not have to worry about going into PvP and losing to an UNCREATIVE, EPIC DECK with no Leader and Spamming Troops against a Legendary Deck, 4 Unique Troops and executing attacks, knowingly not using already 4 or 5 Skull set ups that lead to an Xtra Turn that i planned on mixing with my move!! And to point out… i view the Enemy Deck to find ZERO TRAITS that have me and my 3 allies, lose random stats!

2 Likes

Thank you for welcoming me and summarizing my Fortress Gate! LOL! I’m not familiar with these icons enough to know them by heart… and no display is shown when highoighting them, using this app. Next time, i’ll hook up my PC & take notes to create a Legend to remember these Icons.

WOW! I pressed the Menu button to finish this Post and now i’ve learned to make PARAGRAPHS!!! xD Too me, this game seems to be a learning curve equal to PQ: Challenge of the Warlords!

I would like to learn more about the game as it seems to lack a “How to Play” manual, unlike PQ Arcade Titles for 360. I youtubed a tiny amount to find this guy named ‘Tacet The Terror’. HELLLLOOOO THERE! lol. I like his commentary. : )

Sooooo… what Kingdom is lined up next for Xbox One? I hope it’s Khetar! Or Forest of Thorns?! I need 4 more of either Treant or Sphinx to obtain my first Mythic! My Kingdom LvL at Khetar is 7 and Whitehelm is 6 but the Star LvL is only 2 @ home and 3 at Whitehelm because of total LvL’s, Troops & Traits. I am missing Bone Dragon but that’s not why. I’m missing Maloch or whoever, for Whitehelm too.

We need MORE total Troops for Khetar! And perhaps an in-game instruction manual to learn more about Status Effects. It makes the game more interesting to be able learning outside of or before battle. A great example is Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee, next to Godzilla 2: Save The Earth! The in-game Character Select Screen has all these colorful Stats of Inflicts, Resist and Weak Against Icons.

I know the Cards show current Status’ but there seems to be nothing and nowhere in the game to identify and familiarize these things???

Just to assure the Developers and Publisher of GoW; I am LvL 165 and i’m VIP Tier 6. To be exact on my resumae? spelling? I have 380/500 points towards The next Tier. Sooooo… you know guys & gals, i’ve spent a fair share on the Xbox One to keep it thriving!!!

I have spent a HUGE amount in Airmech Arena as well. If a game is Free to GOLD and i assume you need PS+ to play for the other console; It means a very much larger active population. And if ppl wish to spend ZERO on micro-transactions… leave it up to us, more fortunate, to invest money to keep server-side free games to keep going!!!

I heard Tacet The Terror suggest to help support the Devs. Well, That’s no problem for me cause Pipeworks has always been one of my favorite, video game companies!

My initial Text Wall aka Fortress Gate i wrote, had mentioned some great titles but incase you can’t Skull F*** that mistake i made… Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee, Godzilla 2: Save The Earth & Godzilla 3: Unleashed, are some of the real best fighting games out there!!!

Those however, are old and hard to find. Save The Earth servers are obviously not running anymore…

However Deadliest Warrior and Deadliest Warrior 2: Legends, are both XBLArcades for the 360 and as of recent back-comp titles, DW 2: Legends is working for the One. If you want to support Pipeworks, I HIGHLY recommend you snatch those!

I am a lil bit self-centered to ask this but i have seen others post topics of “lost souls” and other micro-transactions and/or rewards that did not do their entiretys!

Before there was the large update that allowed ‘Ascensioning’ I had many many transactions involving real money that didn’t 100% give what it said. I think mayb it was definetly after the ‘Magic Key’ days but 1 example is a 20x Minor Traitstone Bundle of atleast 5-6 types… only had redeemed less or up to 13/20 did i obtain??? There had been 1, maybe 2 times the Devolopers gave re-embursements for individuals participating during those events.

I’m not asking for any refund… No Way! I’m just wondering if i could have an Official check all my Transactions and upload the missing items that hopefully, they can detect? My WindowsLIVE ID is noahkotn@hotmail.com and i believe my “Invite Code” is Osacha_3KYD and Gamertag is GeorgeMason1059. (if that helps???..)

Please respond quickly!