Xbox Live Crossplatform Coming To IOS, Switch and Android

They are coming Xbox live for switch, and phones. I have a feeling every game will be cross platform in the future. I have faith with Gems of War becoming Cross platform.

1 Like

Lol, I just finished making a thread about the same thing.

1 Like

Both minds think a like. Lol

1 Like

There’s not enough information available to us at this time to explore Xbox live further. If cross play between all platforms becomes available because of this move we will be doing our best to make it happen.

5 Likes

Sorry it might be a stupid question but im not familiar with cross play. Yeah i know ps and xbox and pc will be able to play against each other if it happen but what happen to the leaderboard? I mean each platform keep is own leaderboard or they all merge in a big one?

Also im not sure i want to play against pc players. We all know pc is the easiest platform to hack so i really don’t want to play against cheaters who are using trainers or any tools they can find to take advantage on other players.

3 Likes

You have the Guild War record across all platforms. I think you would do ok. I say bring it on.

I wasn’t talking specifically about gw but every event. If there is only one leaderboard they will need to adjust the rewards to let more people win cause instead of a 2000-3000 players pool it could easily jump to 15k-20k

3 Likes

Myxer can’t save you from Game Genie. Come get some in the real bracket 1. :wink:

2 Likes

This sounds like it’s going to be a thing sooner rather than later.

2 Likes

I don’t want cross play, but I’d like to be able to play my xbox gems via mobile phone.

4 Likes

One thing is for sure here if there’s cross platform play, you will not be the number one Guild anymore.:eyes::eyes:

1 Like

And someone could say it’s not fair to compare both platform since gow was released on pc 1 year before console :stuck_out_tongue:

I think our record of 48 Guild Wars first place 1500 gem victories would be hard to beat.

It’s a great accomplishment. And I’m not trying to diminish it in anyway. It’s simply a numbers game. PC/Mobile has more players and therefore more competition than the other platforms. Those who become #1 don’t hold it forever.
And like I told Ricky. The best players in the world can easily get thwarted by someone using a trainer or Exploits to succeed.
And may I remind you all…I still have dibs on @TheIdleOne. :wink:

1 Like

You don’t get dibs on our members :face_with_monocle:

And we like our no hacker xbox environment just fine.

1 Like

I think my dibs preceded his allegiance with your fine establishment.
But we’ll cross that bridge if/when we get there. :wink:

All players are free to decide what’s best for them. If it’s in his best interest to stay he will. If leaving to go else where is better then I’m sure he will do that. I do know one thing and that’s if cross platform is going to happen there is nothing you can say or do that will stop it. I learned that when the color tv came out when my black and white one was working just fine. I for one want cross platform. :sunglasses:

Is this even remotely possible?

I was referring to the fact that your trophies would be beat. Obviously :eyes: Relax

As I said earlier, it is something we will look into. However there are many points to consider. Such as, if this happens and we make it work smoothly is that fair to other platforms? The Xbox players will be chuffed, but we will see significant heat from players on other devices. Just something to consider, everything is a balancing act, and we need to look at all possible opportunities and solutions.

1 Like