[XB1] Top 20 GUILD: PhantomKiddz is recruiting!

I’m interested in joining a higher ranked guild… I’m lvl 65, but if its any consolation im lvl 450 on PC and a member of the #1 ranked guild. I’ll send a msg to your Gamertag too !

Bumblebeeman 14

Hi @sdoherty14, sounds great. Please send your Invite Code to @Demonitus or myself, and we’ll be able to set you up.

1 Like

One space available in PhantomKiddz.
We are Ranked #16 in the League and offer masteries leveled to 55+.

For invite requests, PM your activity and contribution level to our sentinel “Demonitus” on the XB1, or drop a Message request through your xBox live account from your PC:

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/SkypeMessages?xr=shellnav2

We’re currently full right now, but feel free to leave a message here if you’d like to be considered if there is an opening.

Details to include :

What level are you?
How many seals you can contribute each week?
How much gold you can contribute each week?
Your Invite code?

Thanks,

Demonitus

Xbox One GT : Demonitus

What level are you? 135
How many seals you can contribute each week? Not sure how the seal system works yet as I have only just come back to the game but I’m sure I can get what’s needed.
How much gold you can contribute each week? Can do at least 100k or more if needed.

@Adam

Hi Adam! We’re currently full right now at PhantomKiddz, but I’ll put you on the list here if there is an opening.

I forgot to put in the post that I would like to get your invite code as well.

Also, you can shoot me a message on Xbox Live as well just saying that you’d like to join if you want. I find it easier to track people that way that have contacted me about joining (as I just add them to my friends list). I’m also trying to build up a contact list for all the members so that we can communicate better with announcements and such, since chat in the game doesn’t work so well.

Thanks!

Demonitus

P.S. Your stats sound good, so if there’s an opening, I’ll be contacting you. I’m just heading up things right now while the guild leader is away, but they’re back on Dec. 23rd and then I’ll be hopefully able to talk to them about kicking some of our non-contributing members.

I’m interested in joining your guild if/when you have an opening. I’m currently the only active member in a guild I joined randomly when I started playing. My hero is currently level 600 and has contributed over 1.4 million gold and 8100 trophies to current guild . I usally play every day, complete daily tasks, and earn 1500 seals. I’m looking for an active guild to which I can share in benefits from the gold and seals which I can contribute If you decide there is a spot for me let me know.

NORRIN RADD_MBQ

lvl 69, I plan on reaching my seal goal of 1500 weekly or get pretty close, and have been contributing 200k minimum every week even after being in a dead guild since last update.

I’m level 184 and I play everyday.
I get the weekly stamps and I usually get around 150,000 coins for the guild I have nowadays
My nick is Brassyramon
If you need my invitation code you just have to ask me.

Phantomkiddz is currently recruiting!

We have 2 open spots right now.

Please message GT: Demonitus if you’re interested in joining us. Please include answers to the following questions as these are are current requirements :

Can you contribute at LEAST 100000 gold per week?
Can you contribute at LEAST 100 trophies per week?
Can you contribute at LEAST 1000 seals per week?

If you can answer YES to all three of these questions, and are interested in joining us, send me a message letting me know and INCLUDE YOUR INVITE CODE.

Thanks and happy gemming!

We have 3 spots available in Phantomkiddz!

We’re currently ranked #15 on the leaderboards on Xbox One.

We’re looking for new guild members that can contribute the following (more are always welcome, but these are the requirements) :

1000 seals per week
100 trophies per week
100 000 gold per week

Many of our members exceed these minimums already and we have been completing tasks weekly.

Come join us at Phantomkiddz!

If interested, message GT : Demonitus

Include your invite code as well!

Thanks and Happy Gemming!

1 spot left in Phantomkiddz!

Come join us!

I’m interested in joining your guild , please send me an invitation
Invite code : zoeo 1
Thanks

Are you able to meet our requirements listed?

At least :

100 trophies, 1000 seals, 100 000 gold per week?

Let me know and if so, I’ll send you an invite right away. : )

Yes I’m able to meet the requirements
Note : my invite code might be zoeo 1 , or zoeo_1

Phantomkiddz is full at the moment, but if you’re looking to go on our waiting list, leave a message here or message me on Xbox One. : )

GT : Demonitus

Thanks!

Currently 1 spot open at Phantomkiddz!

We’re looking for new guild members that can contribute the following (more are always welcome, but these are the requirements) :

1000 seals per week
100 trophies per week
100 000 gold per week

Many of our members exceed these minimums already and we have been completing tasks weekly.

Hey there! Are you guys still looking for a player?
I´m a daily player on XBOX ONE and currently at level 599!
My guild is inactive and i wanna join a new one …
BTW How can i change??? Or build one?
But If you still need a daily contributor i´m yours…
Hope to hear from you!!!
Invite code: garfforever

Currently 1 spot open In Phantomkiddz!

One spot open in Phantomkiddz![quote=“Demonitus, post:40, topic:11382”]
Currently 1 spot open at Phantomkiddz!
1000 seals per week100 trophies per week100 000 gold per week
[/quote]