Wrong Information Display in TH

Platform, device version and operating system
Steam, Windows 7 64x

Screenshot or image

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
I was in Treasure Hunt (as seen by the “Play Again: 1 Map” button in the lower right) and finished the game. Instead of it saying “Treasure Hunt /Score: xxx” in the top right, it now says “Quest/Facing your Daemons/Shentang/Complete”. This happened in every game except for the first one.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It happens when you finish a game of TH and then click the “Play Again” button. The second match and every match onwards started by pressing “Play Again” will have the wrong info displayed. Leaving and starting a new TH from the games menu will display the correct information again.

Steps to make it happen again

1. Start a new game of TH
  2. Finish it and press “Play again”
  3. Finish the second game
  4. Look at the wrong information
  5. Repeat steps 2-4 as often as you like; it will remain wrong until you exit back to the world map
3 Likes

Yup I get this all the time. Known bug I think. @Saltypatra?

Thanks for the heads up! Looking into it.

2 Likes

Were you playing a quest-line beforehand? Also, did this happen around the time you submitted your post here?

I get this on xbox as well. It happens almost every time i do TH and as recently as today. It shows the same quest as sheba’s, and i completed all shentang quests and challenges the day it was released.

No I didn’t; my questlines are all finished since a long time ago - the last time I did one was a few hours after Shentang came out, as I finished it immediately after release of the kingdom.
And yes, I made the screenshot specifically for the report, so I can definitely say that it was happening around that time, as I had also done testing to see how to reproduce the issue as well.
I should add that this is NOT a new issue; it’s been in there since quite some time (was there before the particle update). I just never really cared enough to report (:sweat:) and before 3.3. the transparent board and particles made TH basically unplayable so that I hadn’t touched the game mode for weeks and forgotten all about it. Only now that it’s a playable game mode again with the solid board have I remembered when it happened again and decided to make the report this time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: