Treasure Chest Summary Sceen Shows Incorrect Quantities

After opening multiple chests at a single time, the summary screen shows the incorrect quantity for any items won where the quantity is more than 1. You have to use the formula ( (ITEM / 2) + 1) to see the correct quantity for each item won! Using XB1, but may impact other platforms. Note: you DO receive the correct quantity, only the summary screen is incorrect. Causes a lot of confusions!

1 Like

Actually it’s worse than that. For gold, glory, and souls it only shows the first reward of that type instead of adding them all up.

When I open 50 gold chests I sometimes got 80 glory in the summary, so I guess this doesnt apply for PC/Steam, unless a single gold chest has a chance to contain 80 glory, which I doubt.

Yeah, this is the console support one.

1 Like

I also have this prob (xbox one) for ex: when its written that I receive 3 goblins, i receive 2. when written 5, its 3 that I really get. when its written 100 glory pts, its 60 in reality. Same thing happen for traitstones. probably same for souls and gold too.
@Mr.Strange

1 Like

[quote=“anon43026234, post:5, topic:6263, full:true”]
I also have this prob (xbox one) for ex: when its written that I receive 3 goblins, i receive 2. when written 5, its 3 that I really get. [/quote]

I’m having that specific problem with two of the new console troops:
Spider Swarm
Orc

I think I’ve gotten at least 2 or 3 more of each than what are listed in my Troop inventory. I took screenshots of when I received the Spider 3x the first time, and how it only showed up 2x in my list.

The core indicator that those troops are misbehaving is when you get them for the very first time, they are not labelled as “NEW”.