Treasure Hunt Reward Summary

Note: If you are absolutely uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template. Do not abuse this offer to message developers if you are otherwise comfortable posting your thread publicly. (Please remove this paragraph when submitting your report)

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Platform, device version and operating system
e.g. Android, Samsung Galaxy S8, Nougat

Console X1X

Screenshot or image
If you are on a console simply take a photo using another device. A video is preferred. Try uploading to YouTube Privately.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. Example:
ā€˜I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!ā€™

The reward screen for Tr3sure Hunt to appear. A mismatch of Explore and TH starting AFTER the first Treasure Hunt. I was looking for moves made in the top right.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doinga particular game mode?

100%

Steps to make it happen again
Do you know how to make this happen? Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Example: I lose once in the Arena.
I then exit to the world map.
I then tap on Broken Spire on the map and then tap Arena.
Broken Spireā€™s quest loads instead of the Arena

Play Treasure Hunt on CONSOLE. Starting on the second reward summary it will not display correctly.

Oopsā€¦ It looks like someone played a round of Treasure Hunt before today and already reported this. Feel free to close this.

Even if I already had reported this: There are bunnies in this threadā€™s screenshot, donā€™t close it!:triumph: It has all the justification it needs to exist!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a strange rabbit. Thanks for the report. This one is on the known issues list already but Iā€™ll follow up with the team

1 Like

Srsly, Cyrup, there are TWO bunnies in this screenshot and not one. Even half-blind me sees both. Give tribute to both bunnies - and bunnies are never strange, they are always superior and awesome. Except for bunnies like Bunniā€™Nog, but these in the picture are clearly cute and small. Like this tiny fellow:
sniffy

2 Likes

Wait is there a bunny in the basket? :scream:

Also, @Strat does this happen for you after playing any particular gamemode, and does it only happen on the second match specifically? How long did you have Gems open before it happened? Did you rewards seem otherwise the same? Can you let me know approximately how many hours ago it occurred?

1 Like

Iā€™m very sure there is a small, white one, actually. I see a black eye and a pink (red? Colorblindness, ugh) nose. So I do think itā€™s a bunny. @Strat, forget about the bug report, the important question is now if thereā€™s a bunny in the basket.:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Equality!

Canā€™t be have bunnies and bugs?

To be fair, there are a lot more bugs in the game than bunnies. Desert Mantis, Sand Scuttler, Creeperā€¦

@Sheba Your eyes are perfect. There are in fact 2 bunnies! (a little one is in the basket). They are free to lounge around as long as they donā€™t get in the way of the TV :star_struck:

@Cyrup As to the non-bunny issue it only occurs from the second round of Treasure Hunt on. If I go back to the main map then the same cycle occurs again. 1st game shows the correct TH Summary Screen, but rounds 2+ show the problem documented by the bunny screen shot. Iā€™ve only seen this minor problem in Treasure Hunt.

2 Likes

@Cyrup
I can confirm this too. Everyone gets this visual bug.

1 Like

And nothing about that fact is fair. The game needs more bunnies! I donā€™t mind bugs, but where are the bunnies!? We have one creepy bunny, one Jackalope and Tesca, who is closer to a Playboy Bunny than a real bunny. So where are the really cute, real bunnies?! ā€¦Is that a bug as well? Can I report that as a bug?

Lmao. I am actually amused as hell - Iā€™m colorblind, 80% blind on one eye and have problems on the other as well; canā€™t even read the clock three meters away from meā€¦but I can very well see that bunny!:triumph:

ā€¦Oh, yeah. The TH bug. That exists. I swear I donā€™t want to derail threads. It just happens. At least this is somewhat a duplicate thread, only with more bunny (making it the better one, thoughā€¦).

1 Like

Soonā„¢

@Strat Thaaannnk you! Weā€™ll look into the bug. The devs are looking into a few other issues right now but itā€™s been added to our data and weā€™ll look at it when we can.

1 Like

B-But when is ā€œsoonā€? Thereā€™s none on the spoilers pageā€¦
I mean, I understand that a bunny would clearly ruin the balance of the game, as I am sure even a level 1 bunny could easily beat four full-traited mythics like Infernus, butā€¦
giphy

1 Like