Worst delve chest?

This is from completing all All seeing eye rooms and having a hoard quality of 10/10 :grin:

Thatā€™s actually really good. You want more shards to pull more chests to get troops/treasures.

The stuff you donā€™t want are Souls/Glory/Gold.

840 Souls was my worst drop, but thatā€™s Chest level 1 after 1 battle. (Quality level 10)

6 Likes

Think Iā€™d rather have ingots over the shards :thinking:

Then you need to play the Delve Event a bit more, Iā€™ve got more Legendary and Mythic Ingots than I know what to do with, but not enough to max everything. Iā€™m always in short supply of Treasures and another faction comes out tomorrow, then another faction comes out once every month.

2 Likes

Lol I played plenty of the delve event, finished in the top 100. I donā€™t care too much for the delve troops I have them all and will ascend eventually :woman_shrugging:

Boss level 180, lvl 5 chest.

10 shards, and a bunch of souls/gold.

Happened a few times during the event.

How quickly did ingots become the ā€œmehā€ drop? :rofl:

2 Likes

I love ingots, I upgraded a few nice weapons, looking forward to using them on defense next week.

I even leveled my Dawnbringer to +10, that was fun!

1 Like

Sort of instantly from the moment the devs created stupid upgradesā€¦ Iā€™ve got enough Mythic Ingots to upgrade Dawnbringer really earlier, but no point on doing it because of the ā€œupgradesā€ that destroy a single gemā€¦ Also Bugs freezing out battles.

Might as well keep these ingots forever and hope that someday they finally decide to weapons upgrades always rewarding to unlock.

3 Likes

Iā€™m only upgrading weapons until I hit the point where another increase makes the weapon worse, certain upgrades are downgrades and definitely need reworking.

1 Like

Certain upgrades are nearly useless. Pretty much like the only upgrade the Gnolls received in two yearsā€¦ :neutral_face: