Why was i Banned?

I just got a message that I was banned why?

Had Treasure Hord at lvl 1.000 and spent a lot of Gems on this Event.

Here are a Video as proof

7 Likes

@jeto or @Kafka can we get this sorted in less than 3 months this time?

5 Likes

And i know youre going to say we cant have our trophies back but please at least unban him and please look at your broken bots that detect cheating.

5 Likes

I believe that when you get the 30M point mark, you think that you are hacking :thinking:

4 Likes

They said they fixed their system that detects cheating but i think its still broken. Theyll take your gems and then say you cheated.
What a joke!!
Come on devs, somethings gotta give!

5 Likes

Could very well be, and wouldn’t surprise me if the cheat detection is still or again broken, which would be awful once again if players get false flagged.
A possible flag for cheating could have a variety of reasons - not even related to “that”.
Cheaters run wild in online games, so I wouldn’t be surprised either way.

I hope the case gets looked at again and treated fair and asap to eventually be resolved with the correct outcome. As the one other topic that is coincidentally currently open in forum.

Tricky concept, because how can you expect a player to prove innocence or anything if the player didn’t do anything wrong? But I also doubt the company would admit wetting the bed (in time) or handing out any details. Doesn’t leave much wiggle room which would be desastrous on a false flag.

7 Likes

And yet another wrongful ban!
But where is the hacking there??
We are allowed to increase the underground jackpot to 1000! It’s not cheating, we can do it!
So, obviously, if we raise the jackpot to the max, we end up with crazy stats!
So please, Jeto, Kafka, Salty-Patrar and Co, please re-examine this ban!
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely.

2 Likes

so, you broke the stat cap of 1k, but video showed that in battles you are capped and still be banned?
that is stupid!
Das ist doch völlig irrational, nur weil der code völlig verbuggt ist…ich hoffe die lösen das schnell für Dich.

1 Like

If you’ve written a ban appeal ticket I’ll reply to you today.

In the mean time I’m closing this thread as we don’t discuss bans on the forum.

1 Like