Why are blue/blue traitstones "Stoic?"

I understand the reasoning behind most of the arcane traitstone names, with the exception of the blue/blue one. Why “Stoic?” Does it have something to do with Knights? Giants?

I would have gone with “Arcane Ocean Traitstone,” personally.

If I had to explain the meaning of “stoic” in one word, it would probably be “calm”. I can definitely picture a quiet sea having the title “stoic”.

Not sure what’s your take on that word though. Why do you think it should have to do with knights or giants?

Just because both troop types use blue as a dominant color. Water is certainly a more straightforward interpretation.

this is the definition of stoic from the dictionary i have: a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.
So those with the trait stone might have that kind of personality. Also i can not beleive i had to look up a word in my dictionary AGAIN because of this forum. Those that have the trait stone have to do with the word stoic.

blue / blue = Stormheim = ice = viking villages = ruled by Stoick (How to Train a Dragon).
That’s how I like to see it :stuck_out_tongue:

Illuminati confirmed.

Opposite of Arcane Rage stones (Red/Red) perhaps?