Who writes the puns and flavor text?

If you had to Google it to get the reference, then it isn’t HARDCORE…

I wanted an image of Q1. I knew it was one of the Drow modules with the demon queen spider in it already.

Kudos to you then… Ukresistance - you a Brit too?

American. Girlfriend is an Aussie though. And yes I like vegemite. Their obsession with beetroot I still find bizzare.

If you were hardcore you’d know what UKresistance was lol.

It’s an old, dead funny Sega anti-Sony site.

1 Like

Settite Warrior would like a word.

1 Like

Actually the song is MUCH MUCH older than that, though it seems that their version is the most well known I guess?

As a guy with an AUssie ex-wife, I could never get a taste for Vegemite, hot cross buns, or that White Cake(not sure on name, but the huge chocolate easter eggs and Tim Tams are ace!

Some of my favorites are probably Venbarak (who quotes Shakespeare), Green Slime (because…well…snicker), The Silent One (because his is the only thing it could POSSIBLY be), Owlbear (because I’ve had that exact same question before), and Hellcat (just because it made me roll my eyes).

I also found Herdmaster and Soothsayer to be groan worthy in a funny way.

I like Scale Guard. “I hear his armor really “scales” well with his level” - so cringeworthy it’s great :grinning:

1 Like

The flavor texts for the Horsemen have been awesome so far.

Pavlova I’m guessing?

1 Like

My God tim tams are good. I regret only bringing back four packs. They sell them in the US now, but I’m sure they aren’t as good. Pavlova looks good, and my girlfriend can bake. Mmmmmmh. Unless they try to stick beetroot in the cake like they do everything else lol

You have not experienced the glorious power of Parsley and Sage until you hear Queensrÿche render the greatest ever version of Scarborough Fair.

No beetroot here, just raw heartfelt passion. Prog metal rock simply can’t be beat.

1 Like