Who is the BEST superhero? POLL!

Congratulation to George St-Pier!! After 4 years of inactivity he came back and won the middleweight title!!

For me that’s a superhero :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Punisher

1 Like

I mean… Did anyone actuallt think bisping would win? Lol i knew GSP was gonna destroy him! Congrats to GSP! A true legend

2 Likes

GSP was the odds-on favorite to be fair, but there were plenty of reasons to doubt. 4 years of inactivity and moving up a weight class is a huge challenge. Plus the match-up wasn’t great for him given one of his biggest strengths was his takedown and Bisping is known for having a great defense. Bisping was manhandling him on the ground game and underestimated his stand-up.

2 Likes

I remember an Alien fav character vote in another boards some years ago. Bishop won, I was like wtf wtf wtf…

is venom a villain?

imo the answer to this poll is obvious: Chuck Norris

1 Like

Thats a good choice but then we would have to add abe lincoln to the list since he beat chuck in ERB

In my opinion, I assume “best” is in regards to the strongest superhero, so I’d have to go with Rogue. I mean, she can literally touch another superhero, drain him/her to death, and then keep their powers.

2 Likes

A free advertise of Deadpool vs. The Punisher:
Punpool

Personally i liked Deadpool vs. Gambit much more. :smile:

2 Likes