What is your favourite Marvel/ DC Comics movie?

DC Comics: I will have to go with equal score to each of the Dark Knight movies. All close to perfect.

Marvel: The Avengers. Have not seen the new Spiderman movie yet, it might be the best.

2 Likes

superman iv movie posterdoomed-top-130557

4 Likes

Marvel…Guardians of the Galaxy.
DC…What’s that? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Favorite Marvel movie: A big tie between Logan (2017) and Deadpool (2016), not sure which one I loved more though.

Favorite DC movie: Probably the same opinion as yours, haven’t seen the Wonder Woman movie yet though, that may be the best DC movie since the Dark Knight trilogy.

2 Likes

Both Logan and Deadpool were great. I approve of both picks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m not a huge movie goer, but for my 2 cents:

DC: Wonder Women
Marvel: I haven’t seen most of the Avengers ones after Avengers(1). But I enjoyed both Dr. Strange and Ant Man. Deadpool was pretty decent too.

2 Likes

I’m all about Deadpool. I got to go to the pre-screening, which was completely packed with Deadpool cosplayers and hardcore fans. It made the whole experience amazing because everyone was having such a great time.

5 Likes

Haven’t seen Logan or deadpool yet. Might have to check them out.

1 Like

My current favourite is often the one I’ve seen most recently (unless it sucks). Currently this holds true (Wonder Woman and Spiderman: Homecoming).

If Ragnarok is as fun as it sounds, hopefully it’ll become my new favourite. :smile:

1 Like