Where did ALL my Teams go Again?

So, since this is the second time this has happened, I literally just copy and pasted my first topic from November of last year and added a little extra info.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

I was expecting to login and still have all my teams together. But what happened is I logged in and had ZERO teams.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Simply logging in. I did NOTHING to make this happen. ALL my flags are now brown and empty of troops. (Aside from the two teams I just made to invade and defend).

I had a full set of 20 Teams setup, most of them with Team Names I came up with so I knew what was where.

This morning April 5th, 2016 there were 0 Teams setup.

I don’t get it, other people in the same household play this game and never had these problems. I’m hard wired with ethernet, so it’s definitely NOT a WiFi problem. I literally just finished setting up the last few teams the day before yesterday and felt accomplished for FINALLY getting them all set back up. Then I log in this morning and find all that work GONE, down the drain for no apparent reason.

This is extremely frustrating at this point.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

I didn’t bother to take screenshots or video as it seems pretty self explanatory.

i had this happen to me. what i did is after i setup a team, i ran them in a challenge that i could just exit out of and since they are free, it is no worry.

What device were you playing on when this happened?

I was playing on a Windows 8 PC.

Ok, cheers. We had another player report this recently and we’re trying to find out if there’s any pattern to people affected.

Can you fix it so my team banners are correct? Right now every slot is blue/brown, and this seems to be true for most if not all of the people who have suffered the team wipe.

Confirmed. Mine did the same thing. I guess we will just need to set the teams up again and change the banners manually. It is annoying that this happened, but it gives me the opportunity to put together new teams with bonuses since all my teams were setup before the recent update that changed some of the bonuses up, nullifying some of my teams bonuses completely.

Of course one of my favorite teams still don’t get any bonuses, but it still owns in PVP all the time.

I don’t know if this will help… but I have frequent server disconnects after most battles whether Arena or PVP and in fact, take losses in the Arena due to server disconnects at the end of the battle even when it shows me the Victory but isn’t able to connect to the server to give me the end of battle rewards. This has been a minor issue ever since I installed this game but seems more frequent since the last update.

I’ve had the same thing happen including all blue/brown banners, logging in on Android for the first time after the server issues. :frowning:

Apparently they are tracking down the Sea Troll that caused this issue and I was compensated with Souls, Glory, Gold and a few Gems, I think. That may not have fixed the problem, but it certainly makes me feel better. Thanks GoW for at least trying to compensate us for the server issues while you track down that pesky Sea Troll. This shows me that you actually give a damn about players unlike so many other games that tend to blame the players connections or devices rather than tracking the bug and fixing it.