Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

When is new update Xbox one coming?

When is the new patch coming? I’m getting real frustrated with the menu of the cards being reset after each thing i do to a card, Also the pause/freeze between choosing decks is more then half a minute sometimes.

pls, i love the game but the wonky menu changes after the last patch make no sense. I guessed you guys would of fixed that already. tx

Best anyone can say is soon™.

But some changes have already been pushed forward (arena rewards and kingdom bonuses) so we shouldn’t have to wait too much longer.

Yeah, this is spot on.

All we know:

1. The Dev team is squashing final bugs now for the patch
  2. As of 2 days ago it has not been submitted for certification
  3. Mr. Strange posted it would be a matter of many days (he was making a coy joke). Edit: not many weeks. I don’t recall the exact quote

Soon…

At least we still have a fair bit of content waiting to be unlocked while we wait.

Haha, love your comments. I like the game a lot so i sounded a bit more agitated then i realy am. But the game menu bugs feel so silly that i think i was still a bit pissed that they missed that in the last patch.

However i have much faith and a round of pvp never gets old.

I do however have all kingdoms completed yet i still miss still 1 to complete 100%. i am level ± 85

still have some challenges to complete though.