What's the deal with the random trophy reset in the middle of the week?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
As the title says, I was expecting the Trophy Count to not reset randomly.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Apparently, nothing.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
My guild member, @thendain’s Keljoran, who had over 100 trophy count yesterday, suddenly got zap back to nothing.

This happens to at least one guild member per week, so I’m guessing there’s something seriously wrong here? Or is there something about the reset date that we’re not getting?

Devs do it just to mess with us i’m sure!:sunglasses:

4 Likes

It’s caused us some real issues. I really hope they fix it.

Nothing like having put up 250 trophies to have the counter reset to 0 without any warning.

1 Like

So far this reset struck me twice, a couple hours before the end of the previous event and a coulpe hours after my first battles on the current event.

2 Likes

Lol @Ivar, is your avatar supposed to be Vegeta? Where is the source image from btw?

1 Like

Answer by PM for the sake of discretion. :wink:

So this happened to me today again, along with another guild mate.
At first I thought the reset had to do with the fact that I’m playing on multiple devices(PC+Mobile), but that theory was debunked because the other guild member said he only plays on Steam.

So… I’m at a loss here. This unstable reset is causing issues with guild management, since it throws contribution records out of whack. Any ideas why it is happening?

1 Like